Part 50

I woke up the next morning to a silent house quite surprisingly. I thought because I had a house full of mad friends it would be riot. I forced myself out of bed, shoving my wavy hair up into a messy bun and went downstairs.

"morning" I heard a voice, I walked into the living room to see Stacey sat on the sofa watching tv.

"Heey!" I replied going to sit down next to her. "you the first one up?"

"yep! Everyone's lazy bums! Including you" she winked as I rolled my eyes at her.

"I was up later than you remember"

"ooooh yeah! I left you down here with shorty!"

"do you want a cuppa?" I said trying to ignore her comment.

"you two sorted things out yet?"

"you didn't answer my question!"

"and you didn't answer mine!"

"there's nothing to sort out! Now do you want tea or not?" I laughed walking in the kitchen.

"but I thought he was pissed off with you about the whole boyfriend thing and yes please!"

"he is! But we're okaay"

"Your relationship is weird!

"okay now that we have established that one, we can move on"

She just tutted as I brought our teas back in the room.

"one day this week me, you and Chloe need to go on a shopping trip!"

"oo yes! Sounds good! I've missed all this"

Later that day we were all in our cars making our way to their hotel! It was only about 10 minutes down the road from my house so it wasn't far for them to travel to see me which was good. I had decided that I wanted to take everyone out to show them how LA partied tonight, they agreed with no hesitation. So I left them to get them selfs unpacked in their hotel rooms and ready.

I was so excited about tonight, it would just be like old times, I'd be free to do what I want and just have fun!

Well that was until I got a text from Jack asking what I was doing tonight, I couldn't lie and had to tell him, so guess what... He invited himself!

Even though he is my boyfriend and I should be fine about him coming out with us, I didn't feel comfortable with him around my fiends. I didn't want them to see him acting like a complete dick to me, and I knew when he was drunk he was worse.

A couple of hours later and I was ready for the evening, I had a brand new dress on and added loose curls into my hair. I was pretty pleased with the way I looked for once.

Me and Jack were waiting for the others to arrive, he had done nothing but moan the whole time, saying he wished it was just us two, or that we could just spend the night in bed and let them go out on their own... I disagreed to everyone of his ideas which he didn't seem too pleased about.

It got to about 10pm and there was a knock on the door, I opened it and greeted them all with a hug.

Astons POV.

We all scattered into (yournames) ready to catch our taxi for the night out. I was so exited to see what clubbing was like here in LA and to also do it all with (yourname) again. We all made our way into the living room to see Jack standing  there with the most unwelcoming smile ever.

What the fuck was he doing here?

He wasn't invited?

This wasn't the plan!