Part 32

As I walked down the corridor kind of confused where I was going I got greeted by JB who helped me find

the way to the other boys.

I said Hello's and then we all walked through to the studio.

"Where's Ast got to?" Marvin laughed sitting down next to me.

"Seeing the fans" I smiled back.

"There were looooads out there today! Plus the paps!"

"Yeaah it's crazy! I don't know how you deal with it... it's scary!"

Me and Marvin were talking for a while longer when Aston walked in. Looking hot and tired.

"Have fun?" JB laughed.

"Yeaaaaaaaaah!" He grinned back.

"You okay?" he asked walking over to me putting his things down.

"Yeah I'm fine... got a bit lost but JB helped"

"Lost? In this place?"

"Yeaaah! It's confusing when you've never been here before"

"Whatever" He grinned hitting me with one of his tops.

"Ast! Stop messing around... You need to rehearse!" laughed Leon.

"Coming!" he moaned walking over to them.

The day was good just watching Leon teach the boys all the different moves was amusing. For the first half of

the day they were just tripping over and getting it all wrong. They soon began to pick it up though.

"Can we please have a break now" Oritsé moaned.

"sure, 10 minutes!"

They all rushed over to get drinks and some food while i sat there playing about on my phone.

"Right so you still up for tonight yeah?" Ast questioned.

"Sure..." I began and was interupted by Marvin.

"ooo, where are you two going" He grinned making weird faces.

Me and Aston just looked at him and laughed.

"What?"

"Don't ever pull faces like that again bruv"

"Fine. But are you going on a date?"

I looked at Aston awkwardly not knowing if that's what he had intended or not.

"No, just food" He grinned.

The day passed and it got to about half 5 and the boys were allowed to go.

It had quietened down a bit outside now, there were just a few fans waiting. 

We all walked out together as the boys got surrounded by fans while I just stood there not knowing what to 

do with myself.

"(yourname)" I heard Aston shout. "Take my keys and you can get in the car" 

He threw them over and I saw all the girls that were with him turn to look at me.

I felt so uncomfortable so I just hurried over to his car.

Astons POV.

I felt bad for (yourname) when we got outside. As the fans came over to me asking for photo's etc.. she 

just stood there.

I threw her my keys so she could get in the car and not long after I was getting questioned by all the 

girls asking who she was.

(yourname) has been papped with me a few times before. But I thought most of the fans knew she was a friend.

"She's a good friend girls, that's all" I grinned at them.

About 20 minutes later I walked over to the car to see (yourname) sitting there texting away on her phone.

I was so excited to take her out tonight. 

I felt like such a goon lately. I mean, I really think I had slight feelings for her and this was not like me

to get emotionally attached to girls. 

I never liked the label 'player' but I guess I had been a bit of one in the past.

Normal POV.

"You alright?" Aston asked as he climbed in the car.

"Yeeep. Perfect thanks"

"So, if I drive you back to Stacey's, you get ready and I'll pick you up at 7 yeah?"

"Sure" I smiled back.

Aston had been the sweetest lately. Something about him had changed.

He seemed softer than he use to be.

I liked it.

But I know shouldn't.

I couldn't fall for him for 2 reasons.

He was my bestfriend and I was moving.

I needed to tell him sooner or later, but I just couldn't force myself to.