Part 83

The rest of the week had gone quick and it was now the day before the wedding.

“Make sure you’re ready for 11 okay?” I said to Aston as I grabbed my things and stood by the door.

I was off to Stacey’s for the night with the rest of the bridesmaids as obviously it was the whole thing about the groom not seeing the bride the night before, which meant Ty was staying in a hotel.

“I will be! Why you worrying so much?”

“Because I know what your like. You’ll end up not setting your alarm and missing the wedding or something!”

“Never!” He grinned pulling me into his arms and kissing my head.

“Oh and take this” I said handing him a piece of paper.

“huh?”

“It’s got the address of the venue. Just incase you forget”

“omg (yourname). Calm down. I’ll be fine. It’s not like your leaving a child”

“You’re the closest thing to a child though, and I don’t trust you can organise yourself. Do you know where your suit is yeah? And…”

“Go!” He said pushing me towards the door.

“I’ll be there before 11 with my suit on, and I’ll get a car to take me so we can get pissed out of ours heads! Okay?”

I just laughed at his comment before kissing him quickly and then pulling away.

“Bye” I smiled.

He reached for neck pulling me towards him one last time, attaching our lips together into a more desperate kiss this time. Things started to get heated as his hands trailed up the back of my top and towards by bra strap…

“Ohhh noo your don’t!” I said pushing his hand away. “I’ve gotta go! Stacey will kill me if I’m any later”

This resulted in Aston giving me a disappointed stare. “I love you!” I said rushing out the door.

“I love you too” He laughed watching me run down the drive and into my car. Ready for the crazy night a head.

On my way to Stacey’s I had music playing quietly in the background. I sat there thinking things over in my head. About how much had changed over the past years. Everything had been crazy. It was weird to think how Me and Aston had gone from nothing more than friends to completely in love. Also how I had gone from such a shitty relationship in America where I always felt completely alone to the best thing I had ever had, in a place I defiantly felt like I could call home. I pulled over at the side of the road as tears started to fall down my cheeks slightly, blurring my vision a tiny bit. I wiped them away and just smiled. Things were finally fitting perfectly and I was seriously so happy. I picked up my phone from the seat next to me and began ringing Aston.

“What is it now? I promise you I will be there on time and…”

“It’s not that”

“What is it then? Are you okay?”

“Just wanted to tell you I loved you. Like more than anything. I don’t think you realise, you honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me.”

The phone went silent for a minute. “aw babe! Why you going all soppy on me?”

“I don’t know. I was just thinking while I was driving. Putting everything into perspective and was realising how lucky I am now.”

“Well I love you too! More than pizza!” He said as I laughed to myself. “… and I’m annoyed that you decided to come out with this now, because quite frankly I want to kiss you soooo bad!”

“Wait until tomorrow” I grinned to myself, and with that we ended the call, leaving me with the biggest smile on my face ever.

“What took you sooo long?” Stacey laughed as I walked into her house to be met by Chloe and Tina (her sister), both bridesmaids.

“Sorry. Lost track of time”

“Of course you did. This have anything to do with Aston?”

“Wait. What? Nooo nothing that’s going on in your head right now. I was just making sure he was all prepped for tomorrow”

Me and the girls spent the rest of the night chatting away about the day awaiting tomorrow. Stacey was so nervous down to the point she kept heading to the bathroom as she thought she was going to puke or something.

“Stace. It’s fine. You’ve got a low key wedding which is going to be perfect. Spent with the people you obviously love the most…” I winked. “… and the man who is crazy about you. You need to promise me you’re going to enjoy this day and not be so nervous. Us three are going to be with you every step of the way! Your dad will walk you down the aisle and Ty will be waiting at the end with the biggest smile on his face when he see’s how beautiful you look”

At this point I had Stacey in tears, not meaning to obviously, but luckily this time they were happy tears. She pulled me in for a huge hug and thanked me several times before she finally stopped crying.

“Let’s watch a movie” She grinned as we all snuggled up onto the sofa.

___________________________________________________________________________

Posting earlier today, haa! HEY. 

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK OUT @MaddieJLSMAD 's fanfic in her favourites : D