Part 76

THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE POSTED YESTERDAY INSTEAD OF WHAT I POSTED. THIS IS PART 76. THE OTHER ONE IS PART 77. HAHA.

It was now Friday and Aston had been gone since Wednesday. Things had been going okay, I had been into work twice for different shoots and I had another Meeting on Monday which I wasn’t looking forward to. For now I was just ready to enjoy the weekend a bit and not stress over it. Aston had been constantly ringing and texting me when he had time, and it was to the point I had to tell him to tone it down and stop worrying. I just wanted him to enjoy himself. Tour was meant for him and the boys with no interruptions from girlfriends, I really don’t think he was grasping that aspect.

“Dinner tonight and then a movie?” I said down the phone to Stacey. She happily agreed and we also planned on inviting Chloe along considering JB was away and she was feeling the same loneliness as me.

We arrived at some nice restaurant and quickly got seated.

“Sooo… how you two coping?” Stacey grinned as me and Chloe looked at each other.

“Not too bad… I haven’t really had much time to think about it to be honest. Been soo busy with work and that, and I have had constant phone calls from Ast”

“Same here. It’ll start to kick in more as weeks go by though.. what date were you thinking of going to (yourname)?”

“At the moment none” I said with a slight frown on my face. “I have like no time off and don’t want to tell Aston. I thought I’d get at least one day off but I’m fully booked with shoots and meetings for the next 4 weeks… it’s kinda crazy! When are you going?”

“Hopefully next week! If you manage to get time off you should defiantly come. But if not, I’m sure he’ll understand”

I hoped Chloe was right and he did understand because I really didn’t think I was going to make it. As much as I did want to see him on tour, my work did come first.

“What you going to do about that shoot?” Stacey asked as our food was placed in front of us.

“erhh, I haven’t a clue! I need to speak to Aston. I don’t know what he’s going to think of it… and to be honest, I really don’t want to do it!”

“I’m sure he’ll understand… He will be fine about it! You’ve just got to worry about yourself. Why don’t you want to do it?”

I then spent the next 10 minutes listing reasons why I didn’t want to. I was scared of how I would be looked at… as a slag? A showoff? I don’t know. It just didn’t seem like me. The shoots were only going to go in a magazine to advertise some new underwear but it still wasn’t looking like a good idea to me.

“hmm, just have a think about it. The stylists are huge and super famous!”

We soon moved off the topic of me and my modelling thankfully and started talking about Stacey and Ty’s wedding. The three of us were planning on going out for lunch tomorrow and then off dress hunting. We needed to find Stacey the perfect wedding dress.

“Seriously I’m soo glad I have you two to help” Stacey laughed. “Ty doesn’t have a clue, and he seems like he is freaking out a little bit”

“All lads are the same! Marriage is a huge thing. He’ll be fine soon” I grinned.

Once we had finished off at the restaurant we made our way to the cinema to watch a movie. When we got there I was kind of thrown back by something that hadn’t happened since I had been in a relationship with Aston.

A group of his fans came up to Me and Chloe asking for photos. It was a little weird to start with but I was thankful that they didn’t hate me. I barely ever went on twitter as I was always scared what comments would be on there, but Aston had confirmed it via that earlier on when our relationship started.

____________________________________________________________________

[Wanted you to hear it from me first… Me and (yourname) are happily together J love you all Axx]

..........................................................................................................

Okay sorry to confuse you all but I accidently posted part 77 as part 76. but yanooo, here's the actual Part 76. OKAY? bye. lol.