Part 82

(REMEMBER some of the parts I post are two or more pages. So you just have to click the lil arrow. Some of you didn't realise and have been skipping bits by accident so thought I better tell you haha!)

The next morning me and Aston managed to have a bit of a lay in considering he was knackered from tour. But when it reached 11 we decided it was best to budge out of bed. It was Saturday and the day of the Tour Celebration Meal with all the workers and friends. We were off for a late lunch at the Mayfair Hotel and it was a smart occasion, which meant me finding something expensive looking to wear. I had brought a few things over to Aston’s the other day as I knew I would probably end up staying the night but I was now unhappy with all of them.

“Babe, you’ve looked at each of those dresses like 20 times… what is your problem?”

“How can I wear any of these? Seriously Ast?”

“What do you mean?” he said, pausing from doing his hair and walking over to me.

“Everyone’s going to be turning up in stunning designer gowns and then you will have to turn up with me in one of these!”

“What? Are you really thinking that? They are all gorgeous babe, your going to look great in whatever you wear!”

“No. I’m serious. I don’t think it’s fair on you. I wont fit in. Why don’t you just go on your own?”

The look on Aston’s face went from worry to frustration. “Come here” He said pulling me to sit next to him on the bed. I did as he said and sat closely watching as he rubbed his head slightly, probably thinking of the best words to use.

“You need to stop this.”

“Stop what?” I said looking at him confused.

“Comparing yourself to other people!!”

“But… I’m not, I’m just…”

“You are!” He said cutting me off. “Is this seriously what is bugging you? Or is there something else?”

I looked up at him, connecting my eyes with his. “I just feel like there’s hundreds of other girls out there, a lot prettier, taller, skinnier than me. Loads of them have more money and are more fit with your popstar life style. Being a model is good pay yeah, but still not enough for me to be splashing cash on dresses that cost more than my rent! I don’t want to turn up to this thing and for you to feel emb….”

Before I could finish my sentence Aston hit his lips straight onto mine, pulling me in for what felt like a pretty rough kiss. As he pulled away he kept his hands either side of my face. “Don’t ever say or think that again. Please? If I wanted any other girl I wouldn’t be with you would I? Your beautiful babe, and I am defiantly punching above my weight being with you, I should be the one sitting here worrying about this shit. I’m lucky to have you! … come here, put this on and finish getting ready. We have like half hour before the car get’s here” He said handing me one of the dresses I had laid out on his bed. I couldn’t help but smile at him at this point, I had never heard him say anything like this to me before. I’m not saying I doubted that he wanted to be with me, I was just always so confused at why…

“Chop chop! What you waiting for?” He said again, breaking me out of my stare.

“thank you” I whispered slightly, getting myself off the bed, sitting down on the chair and starting on my makeup. Aston followed me and learnt down over my shoulder. “I really do love you, you know”

“I know you do. I love you too” I smiled as he kissed my shoulder.

Half an hour later and Me and Aston were now in the car on the way to the Mayfair. We were meeting the other boys and their girlfriends there and then obviously all the other guests. I was sat un-relaxed the whole journey which Aston soon caught on with. “Babe. Stop fidgeting. Your going to be fine.”