Part 71

<pre style="line-height: 17px; white-space: normal; color: #2a2a2a; font-size: 13px;">Later that evening I had managed to get off work without no further talk of the underwear modelling. I don't know what Claire had said to them but it must have been something to push the subject away for the time being. 

"(yourname)!" Claire shouted down the corridor as I was just about to make my way out to the carpark.

I turned around slightly smiling at her as she walked towards me.

"We need to talk about today..."

"Oh yeah, about that... I'm sorry if I caused a bit of a scene and that I just..." 

"No I understand hunny! Underwear modelling seems a bit scary at the moment right?"

I just nodded slightly.

"Now obviously no one is going to force you into doing it but I'm also not going to fully back you up for not doing it... These professionals that are willing to work with you are a pretty big deal.."

"hm yeah I know it's just...."

"Is this all to do with this new boyfriend of yours? Are you worried what he will think?"

"What? No!" I said quickly confused at how she had brought Aston into this.

"Okay. I was just checking. I have worked with girls previously who have had boyfriends who haven't been to happy with the idea, you know that their girlfriends are happy to show their bodies off to the world, but the thing is, it's a job. Not for fun" she smiled slightly.

To be honest I hadn't really thought about what Aston would say. I mean he'd be happy enough see me strolling around in underwear at home but for every other lad to see it was a whole different thing. Maybe he wouldn't be happy with it? Maybe it would bug him a lot.

"Obviously I will have to speak to him and everything, but he's in the public eye. He's use to all this" I said quickly.

"Have a think hunny and we will speak sometime" she smiled before walking back off down the corridor leaving me standing there, running crazy thoughts through my head.

When I climbed in my car I checked my phone once again making sure I would be home for 6. Seeing as it was half 5 now I was pretty sure it would be perfect timing. Before putting my phone back in my bag I opened a message from Aston from earlier this afternoon.

[Whats happened? Want me to pop by, on a break! Axx]

I ignored his text and just composed my own one.

{Just left work! Should I come to yours? Xx}

He replied back quickly telling me to head home instead and get ready for a date night. Just Us two. He had booked us in for a meal at half 7 so I had plenty of time to get ready.

I barged in my empty house and straight upstairs to put some music on getting ready as I did so.

Bang on half 7 there was a knock on the door and a very handsome Aston stood behind it.

"Evening" he grinned bending down slightly and taking off his imaginary hat.

"Stop being so cheesy" I laughed pulling him up by his arm.

"OI! You love it!"

He led me to his car as we both climbed in and headed for the restaurant.

"Soo what was the text all about earlier?" Aston asked as we got seated in a posh restaurant.

"Meetings dragged on! That's all" I lied.

"You don't seem so sure"

"I am. promise" I said taking his hand in mine from across the table. "Now how was your day"