Ew Ella, him hot?

"Aha, and what else?"

"Well, you can manipulate time, James can read minds and I can control your feelings" Alexis shrugged "See what I just did? You were about to have a panic attack, now you feel fine" I did,

"Lucky guess" I turned to Professor Hawthorne "Prove it"

"Ok, think about anything" I thought about shoes

"Shoes? Really?" he smiled mockingly

"Lucky guess, try again" I said getting angry

"Alright, but this is not something you might want your brother to listen to" Alexis looked at me confused "You and your friends call me Professor Hottie" he said making me roll my eyes

"That's something everyone knows! Besides what were you expecting? You ARE a male teacher inside an all female school..."

"Ew Ella, him hot?"

"Well Alexis, tall dark handsome... inside a school for girls" I shrugged "Try it for a day, you'll see what happens"

"Lets try this again, think of something only you would know, something I couldn't have overheard from anyone at school" Ok, lets do something recent, huh I've got it

"Really? Andrea took you away before you got that delicious chocolate dessert with berries the guy sitting in front of you had just been served? By the way he does sound like an ass, Blake was the name?"

"Huh" Was my very intelligent answer

"I'll ask for someone to bring dessert up, that one sounded delicious" Alexis moved to the room phone and ordered it.

"So, where are the cameras?" I looked around the room

"Cameras?" Professor Hawthorne asked confused

"Yeah the ones recording this, you know like the best jokes made on someone?"

"Ok sis, listen to me, this is no joke" he looked desperate and calm at the same time "I guess I should've explained this sooner, but I had the hope that dad would do it if... you know..."

"No I don't, wait dad is in this too?"

"Yeah, he is one of the founder's kids" he shrugged

"Founders of what?"

"The agency Ella! Remember?" he was getting annoyed with me, well, welcome to the club mister!

"The one you work for? the one that does' 'a little of everything and anything'? What about it"

"Ok here is the truth, the agency is called MPT, don't ask what it means you'll know when you sign the paperwork, and the agency does a little of everything because we get to train to be spies" There was silence, I looked from James to Alexis a couple of times gauging their reaction and before I could do or say anything a tray cart was rolled in with different plates on it, all of them looked like desserts, but my appetite was gone, this whole thing was a joke, spies? really?

"Ella?" my teacher asked

"So, all this time you were risking your life instead of studying?" my eyes found Alexis'

"Well, I do have to study a lot..."

"Alexis..."

"Look sis, I couldn't say anything, well apparently I should've but, dad had that talk with me and well I never thought you'd be asked to join..." He looked ashamed for a second there.

"Let me get this straight, so grandpa founded a spy agency and you and dad are in it, as well as my PE teacher" I side glanced at him "and ow I am supposed to be part of it too" both of the nodded "but wait that is not all, he can read minds and you can play with my emotions?" they looked at each other and nodded again "Well this is absolutely crazy, because apparently I can play with time?"

"With practice... yeah" my teacher shrugged

"And you too know each other from this thing right?"

"Yes, and again, please call me James, professor makes me feel old"

"Oh I am so sorry for your inconvenience" I replied sarcastically "You do not work as one right?"

"Cut the attitude Ella"

"Cut the crap Alexis"

"Look, I have to be here all week long, dad has to be here as well, we'll go for dinner and explain everything"

"I'll join you"

"May I ask why would you like to join us prof... James?"

"I'm you mentor" he said casually

"Excuse me?"

"Sis, calm down, please don't make me use my powers on you" Alexis looked frantic

"You better start using them, because I don't want him near me"

"Here drink this water" he gave me a glass and I downed it

"I'm still angry"

"Yeah I know, I love you" I felt my eyelids heavy, and my mind fuzzy

"Me too" and I was out.