Oh shush!

"So, dad says to dress nice, important people are coming"

"Alright, I'll see what I find in the closet"

"Nope, you are coming with me, none of the things there will be dressy" I followed him confused though many corridors, at some point we went down a flight of stairs.

"Hunter! You here?" Alexis called as we entered what looked like that backstage of an opera, racks of clothes lines the walls and a couple of mirrors with big bulbs and boxes were visible on the back of the enormous room

"I'm here!" A voice called from behind a door "Who is calling?"

"It's me, Alexis" I heard a bunch of stuff falling to the ground "Hunter, you ok?"

"Yeah yeah, sorry" a short guy wearing all black and eyeliner appeared shrugging off colourful fabric from him and smiling "Hello Alexis and you must be Ella!"

"Hi" I smiled as he looked at me from head to toe

"So what do you need me for?" he looked back towards Alexis and I saw a small flicker of shine in his eyes I looked sideways to my brother and saw his ears turning red, wait... what?

"So I need you to help us make my sister look presentable" he looked a little uncomfortable, but nervous, his hands moving a little too much.

"More? She looks quite stunning as she is right now" I laughed

"I'm wearing pants and sweatshirt!" I laughed blushing

"Oh shush!"

"Hunter, I need her ready for the council" to Alexis' serious voice, Hunter's eyes went round as saucers

"Alright, how much time do I have?" he pushed a few buttons on his watch

"An hour an a half"

"Crap, ok, leave her with me, I'll take her back later"

"You sure?"

"Yes, come on Ella, follow me" Alexis left leaving me confused, the council? "So, you need a dress or dress pants, hair, makeup..."