--

HI GUYS UM NEW PEOPLE KEEP READING THIS SO I FEEL THE NEED TO CLARIFY I WROTE THIS 4 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS 16. PLEASE EXCUSE THE HORRIBLE GRAMMAR AND REALLY WEIRD PLOT THAT HAS HOLES AND DOESNT FLOW. I ALSO DO NOT CONDONE OR SUPPORT OR EVEN LIKE A FEW OF THE THINGS I INCLUDED (anymore) SO PLS DONT YELL AT ME ILL CRY !! I WROTE THIS AS A CHILD WHO HAD EXPERIENCED THINGS THAT WERE NOT OKAY AND DIDNT REALIZE SO I WAS INTO THINGS THAT ARE VERY BAD AND QUESTIONABLE, this story does not reflect my current views on life and right&wrongs- jan. 2021

(i wrote this introduction after wattpad took Possessive down a few years ago for violating the guidelines)
First I would like to apologize for the confusion revolving around Possessive this past week or so. I do not know what happened, Wattpad did not inform me of anything. All I know is Possessive was deleted. I have been able to find my chapters, but the process of republishing them takes a while, and it requires me to have a friend take the time to help me.

I will have all of the chapters republished soon (with minor detail changes to prevent getting deleted again) and will then continue to update!!

-------

There are people all over this world, each given their own unique personality. Some not as pleasant as others, some better than others, some that are have more common traits, and some that have very rare traits.
Annie is a small young girl, with a personality with traits you don't see
much in this world anymore. Her parents sheltered her as a child, not letting her be ruined by the society and young kids her age doing things her parents did not approve of.
This resulted in Annie being very innocent and kind. People find this annoying, cute sometimes, and frustrating at times.
Luke is quite the opposite. His parents didn't care for him the way they should have. they provided a house and the occasional meal and small amount of money. Other than this, they were practically never around and did not care for him.
This resulted in him spending his childhood caring for himself and his younger brother. He did hard things in order to get the money for this. He participated in illegal activities and pay no attention to laws, or other people's feelings and lives.
However, when having mutual friends puts Annie and Luke in the same place and the same time, Luke has strong strange feelings towards Annie. Her innocence intrigues him, the thought of keeping her to himself and controlling her engulfs him. It soon becomes his plan to care for her and train her.