4. Humanities

It passed way faster than I thought and before I know it, it was Monday. It is the first day of college and to say that I didn't get any sleep tonight because of how nervous I am was definitely understandable.

When my alarm went off, I was already awake and I groaned when I had to get up and get ready for my first class. I was too lazy to get up and too tired to even function.

I decided to be fast so I could get my coffee on my way there but because of how slow I was to get ready and how long it took me to find something to wear even though I had my clothes picked from yesterday night. I guess I decided that I wasn't in the mood for tight pants so I went with ripped jeans and a random shirt. It's probably cold so I took a foulard and put it around my neck anyways, because I took too much more time than I thought, I knew that I had to buy my coffee and leave right away to not be late to my class.

I quickly took a shower to try and wake up a little but the warm water of the shower made me even lazier to move. Thanks for the help!

I grabbed my wallet, my backpack and my phone before leaving. I made sure to lock the door then slowly walked down the stairs. Why do I feel so down?

When the fresh air hit my face, I was finally able to open my eyes. It took me exactly two seconds enjoying this weather but then I felt cold and regret not grabbing my jacket on my way out. Why is Seattle so mean to me?

I got in the same coffee shop and ordered the same coffee from the same girl I order from everyday, paid then automatically left the place.

I knew I had enough time to walk slowly to the college but when I was about five minutes away I realized that it was 7:45. Which means that I only have fifteen minutes to get there, find my locker and leave my things in it, find my class then get in.

That was enough for me to wake up fully and I started to run again. Why am I always late?

I gained two minutes from running but when I arrived and walked in, I lost them in observing people walking everywhere. This was so new to me and I was so nervous to move. There was a lot of people and I didn't know where to start searching for my locker.

All I did was straightly walking towards the stairs that were right in front of the front door but when I was about to walk up, I saw lockers on the first floor. When I turned around to get down from the stairs I took up, I saw about twelve people behind me. Great.

"Sorry, excuse me, I'm sorry." I apologized for the people that I nicely pushed away and tried not to spill my coffee this time.

It's fine I will find my locker. It's...

Great. I don't even remember the number of my own locker. What was I looking for then! I mentally slapped myself and realized that I have to put this coffee down before it gets everywhere. I walked to a bench and left my backpack and phone, opened my backpack and took my agenda out. My locker is 301.

I looked up at the lockers in front of me and found 205. Oh god. I have no idea how does that work and I probably had like five minutes until my class.

"Uhm, excuse me?" I just stopped a random guy out of nowhere and asked him. "Do you know where the locker...301 is..?" I awkwardly asked. When I looked up at him, my eyes were met with dark green petit eyes. The sun made its way inside the college just to light his eyes.

Damnit, focus Bella!

"It's next floor. It goes with the floors. This floor holds everything that starts with 2 because this is floor 2." He pointed at the sign that was basically right above my head. And suddenly, I felt dumb. "Anything else?" He asked and a small smirk appear on the corner of his lips.