~ 0.05 ~

FoxanneFox05 :

"Ah, to all of you, how do you feel about one another?"

Clovers!Edd:

Hearts!Tord- Secretly sees the brunette as a cinnamon-roll, due to Ederek being both slightly optimistic, yet reserved, Torsion doesn't mind tricking the male sometimes. They normally are seen as friends.

Spades!Tom: Kinda sees him as the only /sane/ person of the group, they're both like parents to the rest of them, Tom knows certain things about Edderek, but not all of them.

Diamonds!Matt: Neutral to a fault, but Mattie likes to consider themselves close or at least civil. Which Edd doesn't really mind at all.

Spades!Tom:

Hearts!Tord- Has a slight respect for the void-eyed man, teases him relentlessly for acting like an 'grandpa', has tried to help him get lovers but only gets turned down, can't stand being treated like a child by him.

Diamonds!Matt- Is a loyal person to Tomas, but likes to run things his way. rumors had spread around the city that Matt's slightly older than him, similar to Torsion he likes to tease him when it comes to things.

Clovers!Edd- Introduced one of his books to Tom once, both of them are kinda like parents of the household, Tom is protective of Edd due to knowing him the longest, and the brunette's mental state.

Hearts!Tord:

Spades!Tom: Doesn't /hate/ Torsion but can't stand him sometimes, since Torsion actually IS the youngest, he indirectly makes that known for his impulsive behavior. Tom once said it's best to keep weapons away from Tord, possibly since he has a sadistic side within, and Tom knew that from "experiences"

Diamonds!Matt: The duo aren't seen interacting with each other often, but when they do, they are like partners in crime. Although, Matt hates having to give Tord money at times for his escapades, and other "questionable" stuff. (Tord still kinda sorta has to pay him back--)

Clovers!Edd: The two are simply good friends, and Edd is one of the few people Tord gets irked by, so it's a win win.

Diamonds!Matt:

Hearts!Tord- A couple times use to think Matt was annoying, but they are usually seen as a supportive/decisive pair, also because Tord still needs to give back his "borrowed" money back to him.

Clovers!Edd- The two are plainly neutral, Matt doesn't seem to know much about him, and neither does Edd somewhat, he still considers the man a mystery. But, he still is protective over him.

Spades!Tom- Tom finds Matt's growing greed for stuff (especially hie mild obsession for mirrors and gold) a serious problem, but he doesn't have too much of a problem with him unless he teases him and what not. Matt is even sometimes helpful to Tomas, and he can't forget that.

//Yeah...just a lot of brain-storming lol