Small Chapter. 01

"This. Is ridiculous." came the groaning acknowledgement of Tomas, as he laid back hands down to his sides and took a better chance to look at himself in one of Mattie's collected mirrors. The assorting of a striped shirt, jean shorts, and a pair of socks would fit just right with some people. But for some reason, he wasn't too driven about this.

Torsion snickered a little as his eye's glazed around his outfit, he shrugged a little and crossed his arms. "Well, I think it's not too bad." he commented cheerfully, rolling his eyes and going elsewhere. Tomas glared slightly before it evaporated.

Perhaps, this is where their thoughts had naturally seperated.

Yet again.

In the midst of the boys little clothing malfunction. Torsion didn't seem to budge much of a problem with it, although he had speculated something was fairly off about the whole thing in general, the caramel-haired norski went along with it in assumptions that it wouldn't be all that terrible. The Norwegian clicking his tongue as he examined it once again, he went off to a corner to do something, not announcing what.

Now, if only a certain chestnut-haired male agreed, cringing mildly at the sight of the red-striped shirt in place of his normal trenchcoat. Praying that somebody nearby couldn't see this and use this as permanent blackmail-which didn't seem too far of a stretch. Tomas sighed quietly, and brushed off his outfit a little as his gazes flew up to Torsion, who was busy in his own type of luxury. His "voided" eye's widening at the sight in itself, narrowing his eyebrows as if he was confused whether this made it worse, or more confusing.

Torsion had it all ran down like a runway model, clearly that showing with the slightly dramatic poses and the use of aesthetic appeal to whoever bothered to watch so intently. What won Tomas' attention though wasn't the alluring dancing itself, but the sight of Torsion's imprint lightly glowing as he was doing so. Tomas furrowing his eyebrows, as that seemed oddly peculiar, possibly. Feeling curious to question, Tomas slowly strided one foot forward, raising an eyebrow at this new establishment. "What the," he mumbled, before his thoughts were interrupted by Mattie tapping his shoulder, "Uh...Tommie-"

Tomas groaned again and turned to face Mattie, "Hah..?"

Mattie twiddled with his fingers a bit as he rocked back and forth, clearly in his own version of the outfit as well. "..Where's Ederek?"

"...Shit."

______

Hellucard, Paulin, and Patton were too busy being locked outside unable to notice anything, although it seemed to be just a pattern: Hellucard had proceeded to try on a similar outfit as well to join the bunch, but didn't get the chance, now he was trying to see through the window right these couple minutes. Paulin had took a couple secret photos whilst outside, one of Torsion's dancing, and one of Tomas' reactions.

Patton just didn't know what to do with the other two by his side and simply joined their antics, the three of them trying not to chuckle too much.