~ OppositeDay! ~

Ederek:

More of an extrovert than anything, and is prone to having an easily-tempered side. He isn't all that well-informed, but not really unintelligent at all. Edd is simply enthusiastic, and highly open-minded, his love for books still remaining as his signature trait.

Torsion:

Still hates being seen as a child, slightly not as open with his emotions, and a little bit shy. According to how he may perceive certain situations, his emotions tend to go everywhere without his normal, natural control. He doesn't fear love, but doesn't know how to approach it, per se. Is usually quite reserved.

Mattie:

Isn't the greedy-type of suit, infact, not really interested in wealth or any type of valued things at all. Doesn't seem to have too good of a relationship with Ederek, and his self-esteem is moderately low, often making jokes about it. He says he doesn't care about his friends sometimes, but knowing him for a while might prove otherwise.

Tomas:

Is a light-hearted person, is mainly suppose to be responsible for the entire group, but comes in short in that area. He is slightly lazy, and probably wouldn't be the type to work all the time. Is a bit more closer to Torsion. His protective side still remains out of everything, though.

<< Still working on the other guys lol- >>