~ 0.67 ~

LightBlueWolfGames23:
"Everyone,
WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY! MY FATHER TOOK ME INTO THE CITY! TO SEE A MARCHING BAND!"

Tomas arched a brow, his expression slightly confused by what this was, but overtime it began to make sense as he came to a realization. "...MCR..?" he muttered, although it was more of a guess.

With this, Ederek had a small smile on his face as he remained silent and observed the question.

"'MC' What..?'" Patton murmured, glancing over at Derek and Tomas as he didn't hear the name of this before.

Paulin turned towards Patt and gasped dramatically, before calming down a bit. "You haven't heard of them..!?" he mumbled, thus beginning a concerning conversation between the two.

Mattie had only remembered a few bits of the song, however he didn't know all of the words besides that one verse, tilting his head a bit as it slowly came back to his mind.

Domenick practically pounced off the seat he was on, a wide grin laced on his face as he out of the others, knew exactly what this was. "..hE SAID, 'Son when you grow up, Would you be the savior of the broken. The beaten and the damned?"

He sang out, mildly distorted and all, ruining Patt and Pau's convo nearby as Pau went to hurriedly cover his ears from the Canadian's singing.