≈ The Neighbors ≈

Eduard Oros

Eduar has a "Clovers" imprint nearby his wrist as well, although it is slightly dim and isn't as easily noticeable. Eduar isn't much of a quiet individual, and knows how to use things to work in his own advantage. Despite how he strikes off as hardcore and slightly manipulative of people, the male usually has to rely on his closest friends for help, although he doesn't appreciate them as much as he really should. His 'seal' doesn't really help to contain his actions, therefore he is the type to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Wanting to troll around with Jon's wiccan studies at times.

Markham Harden

Mark can sometimes come off as up-tight without that being his true intention, due to hanging out around both Eduar and Jonas, he usually is the main one that must calm down their mishaps. On relaxing days, Markham likes to play around with tarot cards, and is usually good at fortune-telling. He has a slightly dim "Diamonds" suit imprint on his hand. He hasn't met Mattie, or some of the neighbors yet.

Jonas Rivet

Out of his other two roommates, Jonas has a slightly good relationship with Tomas, despite him being the only one of his neighbors he actually met. Jon has the dim "Spades" suit located near his arm. Jon is a kind and optimistic person, but troubling with him too much would cause the male to get truly annoyed. Putting up with this behavior by Eduar only because the male helps out, kind of, anyways. Jon is interested in magical things, studying Wiccan sometimes when he has a chance.

//have no idea about their designs lol- //