Third Cliché | Jenny

{JENNY's POV}

"Why do I love him?" I whisper to myself as I land on my comfortable bed. "Why?"

That was the question...truly.

I knew what Mia was saying everytime she asked why I liked or loved Kim Taehyung.

But the thing was it was not as easy to explain. The problem of the heart was that it was not controllable and my heart wanted Taehyung. As much as I knew that Taehyung was a playboy, fuckboy, arrogant, cruel, self-centered, entitled, a bully, short tempered, manipulative, and selfish, I just couldn't help but overlook all that because I knew. I knew that he was good.

I first saw him in high school. It was my first day at a new school and my father had spent copious amounts of money in order for me to enter the prestegious Min Academy.

At first I hated the idea of another stuckup private school. When father had informed me of moving into the city, I had been excited and had asked father if I could hide my identity and go to a normal school as a normal student. What I wanted was a public school but it had not gone according to my wishes, instead I was dropped off at a rich private school with fancy looking gates.

Oh...my first day.

I hated it.

I hated the fancy gates.

I hated the fancy uniforms.

I hated the oxford shoes.

I hated the rich, posh looking kids. Even if I was one of them, I didn't have to be one of them, right?

I entered the school and I could tell immediately that they were the cliquey type. They had their groups and they preferred to keep it that way.

What did my father want by sending me to a place like this? Probably connections or something...as much as I loved father I also didn't like father sometimes.

Either way I was stuck and so I followed the general crowd who were heading to what seemed to be the main building. On my way I was pulled by the side by this male student.

It didn't really mattered to me but I was sure that he was an upperclassman. He tugged me aside and my struggles did not faze him nor did it stop him from dragging me away from the main building and into secluded alley-like area.

"What do you want?" I glared at them as I spat at them with much ferocity I could muster. There were three others beside the senior who had pulled me aside. I knew there was no way to fight my way out of there. All of them were tall, fit and muscled.

"Hi birdy..." The male who had dragged me here had short military side cut and loopy grin. If I had not been forced here, he would have been cute. "My name is Jason. The one leaning against the wall is Luke."

"And? Thate does not explain why I am here." I sighed as I pulled my bag closer to me. I had moeny which I could have given to them. If it came to that, but I was more worried about other things.

"I like her...the name is Gi." The third male was even bulkier than the others, with his bulging muscles but he was shorter than the rest. He did have a nice smile but his eyes were looking at me up and down. He was being...greasy.

The fourth male was far off just reading, not noticing or ignoring what was happening.

The other three came closer and I took a step back as they took a step closer. With strong voice, "Stay back!"

"Look at her, Jason. She's so precious." Gi smiles wickedly as he eyed me. "Makes me want to break her."

Their hands reached for me and I screamed and scratched anyone that came near me. As I fought harder and harder, I started leaving and doing more damage.