Forty-third Cliché

What are you all doing today??

➰➰➰

Looking into the mirror, what she saw was a beautiful girl dressed in beautiful clothes, with beautiful shoes and hair styled up in a beautiful way. Beautiful...that was how she looked like, but she felt awkward and confused.

Turning around to face the cause of her current state on a Sunday afternoon, Mia asked her kidnapper. "Why am I dressed like this?"

"Finally..." the male groaned, "You look like you fit in."

He leaned into the sofa he had been sitting on for the past hour. Makeup had been pretty quick but it had been the dress that had taken so long.

"I am serious. Taehyung what is with this? I told you that Sundays are not doable. This was part of the deal. I have Sundays for myself." Mia explained, her frustration depleted from the so many times she had been dragged into a tight dress.

The particular dress she had on was tight but not as skin tight as the ones from before. The pastel purple dress with black lace on top was probably too girly but it was much more comfortable for the said girl.

The male narrowed his deep brown eyes at the girl in front of the mirror. He lifted himself from the sofa to stretch his legs. Reaching Mia within a few steps, he looked down at Mia as she looked up at him.

"Exactly what kind of plans do you have on Sundays that you are forbidding me from seeing you? Huh?" He was not amused. If Mia was not still meeting up with that useless boyfriend of hers, sorry ex, he was going to make sure Mia knew he wasn't someone to double-cross. "Care to explain princess?"

"I'm not a princess." Mia frowned. Mia's eyes avoided meeting Taehyung's beady knowing eyes. It felt as if he knew everything and it unsettled Mia. "And it's none of your concern. It's not Mark." Mia sadly said. She missed him so much. "I haven't broken my part of deal."

"Good. You know better than to break it." He whispered as he turned her around back to the mirror.

The necklace was a nice touch but it wasn't the right one. It needed one last touch—his touch—and he had it in his pockets. Bring it out from his pockets, he pulled out a pink gold bracelet with a key and a matching necklace.

After he placed the necklace on Mia's neck in her distraction, he asked her for her hand. "Give me your hand Mia."

Mia on the other hand was too preoccupied with her image in the mirror. She looked good—really good. Her face, body, hair looked amazing.

"Why?" When Mia finally focused on the male, she was met with Taehyung's hard stare before she sighed and gave in.

"Fine. Here." She then noticed the definite expensive necklace on her. She gasped.

"Good girl." Taehyung took her left hand and placed two pieces together before screwing them together with the key, this one requiring more effort then the necklace.

"What is this?" Mia lifted her hand up to look at her wrist. She did not know what it was but she knew it was expensive and that she was going to have difficulty getting it off since he bolted it together with a key. "Taehyung?"

"It's a pink gold, custom ordered, Love Bracelet and matching necklace." Taehyung said as he admired the jewelry on Mia. Surprisingly, she looked really good with it.

"What?" Mia looked at him as she tried to take it off, but it was catered to the girth of her wrists. After a few times Mia gave up, it was not going to loosen. Mia watched Taehyung as he explained with a smile.