Seventh Cliché

Park Jimin was a light hearted person.

It was kind of his motto.

He preferred a life where everything was easy, at least easy going as it could be. This permeated all aspects of his life, whether it was school, dating or eating.

He could be serious at times and he could be pessimistic but he had decided since long time ago that it would be best that it would be used as a last resort. It was just a habit of his. There was so much pressure and so much tensity around him, so this was his coping method.

After leaving Mia Jung at the elevator, Jimin's feet took him to the Lodge where the rest, who had no classes, would be at. Bringing himself into the playroom, he went to the bar where he got his favorite ale.

Jimin had known from before that he was there, waiting for him. He had probably heard or seen what he had done. With the technology available, there was nothing that could be hidden from anyone these days...

"Jimin...why did you do that?"

Jimin swung the bottle of the ale to gulp it down, at least half was gone.

"Do what?" Jimin shrugged to face the person who the voice belonged to.

It was Taehyung of course.

Taehyung's dirty blonde hair was darker now, probably dyed darker. He sat in his usual chair across from the bar, but not too far. It was near enough that Jimin could tell that his friend, though unpleased, was not annoyed about what he had done.

"You interfered..." Taehyung eyed Jimin but not harshly or as if reprimanding the male, just staring.

"I didn't interfere much. I just stopped a minor fight from happening." Jimin shrugged. "How did you know?"

"It's on the site."

"Already? That fast, huh." Jimin whistled before taking another gulp of the golden liquid. "Besides, it's slightly unfair for five, six, girls to go against one girl..."

"She...didn't seem to mind though. She looked like she was about to fight." Taehyung shrugged unpersuaded of Jimin's reason but he had no reason to push it.

Jimin noticed how Taheyung avoided speaking Mia's name...but he made sure not to mention it or comment it to Taehyung. He knew his friend enough that there was something more than his desire to crush the girl. Crush...not pulverize.

"I'm sure she would have." Jimin nodded. He had done some asking around, there had not been much but he knew some stuff about the feisty new Marked. "And won...easily."

"That would be something to see. I would like to see her try..."

Taehyung's long fingers intertwined with each other as his head rested on the cushioned headrest of the armchair. His eyes were shut now, enjoying the darkness that his lids now provided his eyes.

Taehyung...seemed at ease. And it piqued Jimin's curiosity. His friend almost looked content, as if he was enjoying his day. But lately, Jimin had noticed that, Taehyung was, not yet but, happier...in a sense.

Taehyung's willingness to come to school was better and he was much ore invovled with everyone, especially the people who was in charge of the school website and student blog app. Though Jimin knew that the purpose of his charming the administrators of the website and app was so that he could use them for information.

"Interesting..." Jimin hummed as his eyebrows wiggled at his observations of his friend. Taehyung had not been asleep, and Jimin had a hunch that he had not been but Taehyung's face had been at such ease that Jimin could have been fooled. If he had not known better.