Fortieth Cliché

Everyday was being spent with him.

Mia grumbled but sucked it up and dealt with it.

Why? Because she kept her promises.

Everyday she was at school, Taehyung would hound at her with petty things to do, such as making lunch, doing homework, and cleaning his room.

Mia felt like a lackey.

It didn't feel good, but she had heard good news from her family that she was unable to complain because her father's company had turned for a better course.

And all because of a little nod from Taehyung.

She couldn't deny his power. He held so much without so little thought and she wondered how she had even got caught up with him. All she had wanted was to live a peaceful life, but no.

She just had to get involved with a powerful annoying, elite heir.

Just her luck...

➰➰➰

"So...you're here often." Mia looked up from where she was sitting to see Jimin leaning forward with a grin. It was another day at the Lodge. She had accustomed to the place. It wasn't as awkward.

"And...?" Her response only made his grin bigger. What fun.

"And nothing." Jimin exclaimed as he stood up straight again, his hair smoothed out by a swipe of his hand. It seemed to magically place it self in the right locations. "I was just saying."

Jimin gave her a dashing smile, his eyes turning into a crescent moon. He took a seat next to Mia on the sofa and snuggled himself comfortably. Mia on the other hand was very uncomfortable with how close he was sitting next to her. This boy knew no boundaries.

"Uh...what are you doing?" Mia looked at the male as if he had three heads. He was sitting much too close for comfort and she was trying to be nice about it to the male because of what he had done for months ago, when he had saved her from a bitch slap. "Jimin?"

"Hmmm, you said my name. I like it." He flashed a dashing smile and Mia was scared by that. His smile was so addictive that it only made her cautious and wary of him. This man was a dangerous man.

"Uh-okay...uhm" Mia scooted away slamming her body against the arm rest. She mumbled, "You be you."

"Leave her alone, you are bothering her, Jimin." Jungkook squeezed himself in between Mia and Jimin, and then roughly pushed him until Jimin had no choice but to move to the side. The stronger obviously won and Jungkook gleefully took his spot at the sofa. Mia mouthed a thank you and Jungkook smiled at her. "Besides, she's a friend."

"Whose?" Jin asked as he entered the room with loads of snacks in his arms. He had a jerky in his mouth as he grumbled about his hunger.

"Mine. Why? She can't be my friend?" Jungkook dared. He was done with all the pretend.

"No...not what I was saying." Jin shrugged as he took a seat across from them. "She's more of a lover than anything." He stuffed a muffin into his mouth rather sloppily but it only made the food so much more savory. "Where's your lover boy?"

"Am not!" Mia screamed and stood up but immediately sat back down seeing the eyes that followed her. Except Jungkook who watched her with curiosity. He was wondering why she was reacting so strongly to their teasing. "I'm not. He's not. And why would I know where he is?"

"I wouldn't call whatever you have with Taehyung a friendship." Yoongi commented as he entered with his hair messy and eyes nearly closed. He looked like he needed to sleep for a decade.