Twelfth Cliché

Mia stared at the male in front of her.

It could be worse. Mia thought. It really could be so much worse.

Mia glared at Jungkook who sat next to her. She was sandwiched at least between Jungkook and the owner of the university, Yoongi who only sips his liquor.

It could be worse. Mia reminded herself.

She decided to stay positive as she kept her eyes forward and look beyond the male in front of her. She really had wanted to not look at him or meet his gaze but no. Her eyes met his.

Mia groaned as her eyes met the heated and studious eyes of one Taehyung Kim.

The look was truly confusing for Mia. She couldn't tell all his emotions nor what he was thinking. It made it so much harder for her to deal with him.

Taehyung on the contrary knew all that Mia was thinking of. It was easy to tell what she was thinking. She was annoyed. And that really pleased him.

Knowing that Mia was displeased or uncomfortable because of him was something to be elated for. It made his mood so much better. He felt better.

He wanted her mood to be so much fouler than it was now. Mia's mood was being contained, controlled in a sense and he wanted to see her riled and not in control. And he wanted to see her unwinded and lost because of him.

Perhaps he was getting a need for sadism since meeting Mia. The need to see Mia at her lowest made his heart race even. It was something Taehyung needed desperately to see with his own eyes. He wanted to witness all that with his own eyes and he wanted to makes sure that Mia knew that he would witness all.

That was Taehyung's goal. To see her at her lowest before him was going to be his revenge. That was how Mia would repay her debt to him.

➰➰➰

Taehyung looked at the naked back and took his eyes lower to the waist and to the hips then the round ass before he closed his eyes.

It wasn't satisfactory enough.

No, the scene was...erotic. It was enough but it didn't meet his standards or expectations. He was shocked himself.

The woman before him taking his pounding was pretty. Her face was womanly and dolled up with make up and whatnot; her body was thin but she had nice curves and an especially nice thin waist that flair out to her wide hips.

As the woman trembled underneath him, he wondered what was missing.

"Ugh." He grunted once annoyed.

The woman heard but was not affected by it. She had just considered that it was nothing as she noticed the male's incessant thrusting got harder and deeper.

She screamed, letting her voice out into the air, not caring that there were others in the room. Some were doing the same thing, sex. Others were either eating or drinking.

She was sexy. She sounded sexy.

But he wasn't satisfied...there was something missing and he knew he wasn't going to be able to continue.

➰➰➰

Hips swaying, arms up, she danced.

She wasn't sure if she looked good dancing but she didn't care.

Mia felt good.

It was probably the alcohol and the Jell-O shots, which obviously had alcohol in them. There was something about them made then enjoyable and fun.

She felt all the worries in her stiff body disappear as the alcohol worked on her nerves and gave her peace.

It was nice.

It wasn't total peace but she would take the uncaring mentality that the alcohol provided, even if it was a temporary thing.

Her eyes shut, she just allowed the beat and the rhythm to take her. Mia didn't know how to dance freely so she thought she looked strange but she didn't care. Mia just wanted to enjoy a night of freedom. And tonight was the night.

Mia then felt arms around her, enveloping around her body, the fingers exploring and palms rubbing. Her eyes opened to see the large hands that held her, holding her in place against a hard body. Just from his thighs, Mia could tell that he had a hot body, fit everywhere.

It wasn't Jungkook, which slightly raised alarms for Mia. She wasn't sure if she was comfortable with anyone touching her like that. It was too intimate but the alcohol let her inhibitions free. The alcohol was doing its job.

Mia shrugged her body as the male behind her rocked their body together against the music. Mia's eyes shuddered shut as his breath tickled her ears and cheek, while his lips came into contact with her skin at times because of their moving bodies. It felt safe enough, and she was not weak so she allowed the man to pull her body closer to him, leaving no space in between them.

The alcohol was doing its job because Mark had not even come to her mind once. This was something Mia would regret once she was sober but at the moment, Mia was unaware of that.

She gasped as her partner toyed with the hem of her dress which was already so short. She moaned when one of his hand gripped the entirety of her thigh with his long fingers and rubbed. She could not help but feel it more when the inner side of her thighs were stimulated. And when one of her breasts were gripped tightly, and her ass felt the hardness against her, her hands went to his hands keeping them in place so they could do no more but do no less.

He didn't push for more so Mia continued their sensual dance. They enjoyed each other without worrying.

Just dancing. Just teasing.

Mia felt lips near her collarbone, his head forward hunching over her shoulder to reach her collar, his hot breath touching her sensitive skin.

All she could see was the lights above her blinking and flashing. It was hypnotic. She leaned back allowing him easier access as her eyes fluttered shut.

Why did she do that? She didn't know. Her mind couldn't process the chemistry between them and how dangerous it was for them to be associated together.

Mia had not known what she had been doing until she was pulled away roughly. She looked up to see that it was Jungkook, whose face was rigid before turning around to pull her away from where she had been. He kept her still next to him hiding her as he walked them away.

"Jungkook?" She hazily asked as her eyes attempted to focus on the two Jungkook in front of her. Her voice came out hoarse and too raspy.

Two? How come there are two?

"Shush, Mia." One of the Jungkooks said in the loudness but Mia could hear it for some reason. Jungkook paused allowing Mia to regain her balance.

He didn't look at her though. He was looking behind him. His eyes were hard and hidden. She couldn't tell what he was thinking but her thinking was making her head hurt. So she let her eyes shut and let Jungkook to take care of her.

Last thing she said that she remembered, "I want to go home."