Seventy-third Cliché

It's getting mildly hot...
😉😉

➰➰➰

"Mia!" Mia turned to the loud noise and could feel the anger from the inside of the kitchen.

"Taehyung?" Mia watched as the male came in the kitchen, his face full of fury. They were supposed to have a date together and he had told her to meet her at the suite since she was there anyway.

Unlike what Mia thought, Taehyung was not angry. No, he was nervous, anxious and worried. He entered the kitchen, his fist tightly clenched as he was washed with emotions he had never felt before in his life.

"Taehyung what's wrong?" Mia asked so innocently, her eyes curious. Since spilling the recent meetings with Mark to him, Mia felt free. And surprisingly, it made Mia rely on Taehyung more, but Taehuying did not know that.

Everything. He thought.

Looking at Mia now he thought that Mia and he was probably not meant to be. She was probably supposed to have been with Mark and not him. A little misstep and Mia had come his way. One little thing on his part, and Mia's destiny with Mark had been ruined.

Mia was now his. She was with him now and the chance of losing her kind of decapitated him. The feeling was horrible, the utter depression of unable to do anything except just trusting someone was...unthinkable.

But he did not have a choice...

➰➰➰

"What are you following me for, Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked at Mark and was almost intimidated. He had never felt intimidation from the usual happy male. It was strange and alarming.

As soon as he had received the call from Jimin, he had rushed to campus and by the time he arrived, Mark had been ushered in a foreign black car.

Jungkook had not meant for himself to be outed when he was following Mark. With the help of someone high in the University System, Jungkook was able to find out when Mark came on campus and what classes he was taking to make up for his missed final exams.

Following him, Jungkook found himself deep in downtown of the city and into an area that did not seem shady but his gut feeling told him that it was shady.

Jungkook looked up at the establishment that Mark stopped by this time. This was the fifth stop and Jungkook was getting antsy not being able to see what was happening since Mark would be in and out of the building within ten minutes. He did not dawdle and he did not mingle. Mark would enter and come out, with his hands in his pockets and at times a scowl. Those around him was busy, constantly hovering over him and he would at time bark orders at them.

So at this fifth stop, he decided to venture in, his curiosity overtaking him. It would not hurt. All Jungkook wanted to know was why and how Mark had changed drastically in such a short time.

Instead as soon as he had entered what seemed to be a club, that had many attractive busty hostesses, he was met with Mark and his posse.

"Uh..." Jungkook looked at the bulky man that held him by the shoulders, keeping the strong male at bay. Considering how easily he was keeping Jungkook still, he knew that the male was extremely strong.

"Jungkook, answer me. Jackson you can let me him go." The blonde man, tall and buff, nodded.

"Mark, what are you doing here?" Jungkook made a face as he finally faced the man dressed in a black shirt and black pants.