Seventy-second Cliché

I'm back! if anybody cares...

 ➰➰➰  

Taehyung's eyes narrowed on the two, but he was only mad at one person.

Mark...

Pushing one button, he watched as Mia pushed Mark away from her and run away from him. Mia was safe from his anger for now.

It was Mark that was relentless, not having given up despite all the drama at Layla's party. And he knew Mia was falling for him, and even if she was not completely in love with him, he had her. She was his. And he wasn't going to have the ex-boyfriend come in between him and her.

Taehyung followed him. He wanted to pummel him, his fingers unable to receive new blood from his fisted hands. He thought about the face that Mia would have if he had beat him senseless, he didn't want that. He had been pissed when Mia had looked at him as if he was an evil person, he did not want her eyes to revert back to its former glare.

"Damn it," Taehyung cursed  flavor-fully inside, his mind overrun by a girl.

Going up to him, he was about to grab his shoulders, before Mark turned around, knowing full well that Taehyung had been following him after having seen him kiss Mia. Mark was chilly surprised he had not come sooner.

"Need something?" Mark had a cocky grin.

"When did you get back?" Taehyung did not even care for his new outfit. It was insignificant to Taehyung.

"Quite sometime ago. I saw Mia first about a week ago." Mark grinned. He knew Mia had not been able to tell Taehyung that she had met Mark. He easily new that.

"Mia..." Taehyung tried to not pummel Mark's pretty little face.

"What about her?" Mark had a smile on his lips and the soft turn of his eyes as he thought about Mia annoyed Taehyung.

"Mark, just stay away from her." It was truly maddening.

Taehyung did not want a fight with Mark. He had promised Mia he would not touch him and he planned on keeping that promise with her because there was something more than a deal on the line now.

"Don't start anything. Don't bother her. No one wants a fight."

Mark watched as Taehyung left, still angry from his eyes having witnessed a stolen kiss. Something Mark had planned to a dot. He had know that Taehyung had been watching them.

"I do..." Mark told Taehyung as he walked away. He was not the only one annoyed, Mark was annoyed too.

➰➰➰

"Mia...what are you looking at?"

Taehyung had noticed. Mia was constantly on her phone responding to messages. And usually it did not bother him, since he knew it was Layla being clingy, but there were moments that bothered him beyond reasoning.

"Mia," he got closer to Mia and tried taking her phone away but she hid it from him. And that was a siren for him. It wasn't Layla.

"Taehyung!" She blinked as she put her phone in her pockets, but he could still hear the buzzing of her phone, alerting her of new messages, and it did not stop for a while. "It's nothing."

"It doesn't seem like nothing," Taehyung narrowed his eyes at the phone that was now hidden. He had an intuition that it was a male. "Mia, are you hiding something from me?"

"No, Taehyung it really isn't anything." Mia smiled as she pushed him away giving him a smile. It was a fake smile that only made him angrier. Mia was pretending in front of him.