Fifty-ninth Cliché

"Where are they?" Taehyung tapped his feet as he waited for them on the sands. The villa had its own private beach that it was easy access but the girls were still not outside. He did not understand why it was taking them so long.

"Relax," Jimin said. He was lying on the sand, letting the sun tan the skin that covered his glorious muscles. Taehyung glared at the abs of the muscles man. Jimin sighed knowing that Taehyung would not be happy until Mia and Layla was in front of him. "Taehyung...they'll be out. You know girls take longer to get ready."

"I know, but it's been twenty—oh, fucking no!" Taehyung growled as his eyes took in the monstrosity before him. Sexy...but a big no-no.

Jimin lifted his body to see what Taehyung was seeing. And damn, did it clearly explain why Taehyung was angry. Jimin also could not help but whistle at the two girls as he got into a better position to admire the girls armed with sexy swimwears.

Others had other responses.

"Huh?" Jungkook's eyes widened like a bunny caught by a hunter and his jaws opened slacked. He dropped the tube that he had prepared for Mia.

Namjoon and Jin blatantly raked the exposed skin of the two girls. They were men...and they could not help but admire the two beautiful ladies clad in a bikini.

Layla smirked as she walked in the sand, her hips swaying as she dragged Mia to follow behind her. Her focus was only on Taehyung.

Layla was used to this but Mia wasn't. She usually did not care but seeing Taehyung and his damn body, it made her conscious about her body. She had not even gotten to looking at other's bodies.

"Look Mia," Layla told Mia as they walked closer to the main male character. Layla briefly turned around to give Mia one last pep talk, "your boobs look amazing, so display them. You are an artwork."

Layla gave her the usual pep talk with a smile, and pulled Mia along. Layla's eyes were focused a particular set of brown eyes. It was apparently his birthday because Mia could be wrapped as a present. Layla was glad she had brought the extra swimsuits with her. And Taehyung owed her big now.

"Uh...Layla?" Layla hummed as they stopped walking. Layla really liked how Mia's boobs looked in the bikini, especially when they bounced like a bouncy ball. Sometimes they would clap together. "Layla..."

"What?"

"You said, Taehyung would like it." She didn't really care...really...

"He would," Layla grinned happily knowing he would. And Mia being conscious of Taehyung was a big growth from before. "Oh...is he going to like these babies." Layla poked at one of the bouncy boobs, not paying attention to the male that was coming their way.

"Then why does he look so mad?" Mia asked as she watched her boyfriend stomp his way toward them. She kind of held on to Layla's arms—a bit too tight.

"Huh?" Layla's eyes travelled to behind her. "What do you mean...?"

And just as Mia had mentioned, Taehyung was stomping his way over to where they were. He was pissed.

As soon as he had heard Mia's name, his head had turned to her. At first he had admired the naked skin, until Jimin had whistled and other people that had been around them stared at the girls. It was an extra no-no when it was males that he did not know.

Layla turned to face Taehyung who gave her an icy stare as he lifted his shirt above his body only to roughly transfer it over Mia's head.

"Taehyung—what are you doing!" He looked at Layla, who was not pleased.