Sixth Cliché

Mia looked at the personal locker she owned and scoffed.

This was childish.

Painted with profanity and dirty images, Mia just unlocked it open to grab her books.

At least her books weren't ruined, she thought almost gleefully. College textbooks were expensive. This semester she had spent nearly $1000 on her textbooks. It was less than how much she had spent last year but it was still costly.

Letting a gulp of air out, she proceeded to take out the necessary textbooks and folders needed for her classes today.

It was the third day since she was 'marked'. At the time when she had read the message the asshole as she called Taehyung, Mia had not thought much of it as she had only been really focused on how exhausted and sleepy she was. Her sore arm had also not helped the desire to deal with the jerk since her arm was suffering from the slap. Her revenge apparently had hurt and affected more than the male himself. She had hurt herself too.

Just perfect...so peachy.

Truthfully she still did not know what was happening or whey being marked was such a big deal. It was annoying though, she had become a target for anyone who wanted to lash out at her, or be mean to her. Mia did not really think much of it because she had always been a person who was indifferent to anything, even things tha occured to her. Her life abroad and, just world view and her personality had just prepped her to be ready for all possible situations, even death.

She never really dwelled on such thoughts for long since, her mother had always scolded her being so pessimistic and lifeless.

Either way she went to classes and got bullied and came back home and slept like a baby. This went on...continued till it was the third or fourth week since Taehyung had marked as an outcast. Not that she ever cared.

➰➰➰

Mia was pacing as she usually did when she was annoyed or just plain bored. It was during this time of pacing that she was interrupted sadly from her brooding and forced to face her reality once more.

Lola James and Jessica Chu were standing before her with three other girls behind them. They were all dressed the same but with different colors. They were matching as if no one knew who they were, which was simply untrue since they made it their goal to be well known. Lola and Jessica were known to be party girls and part of elite society, not that Mia really cared but it seemed that they had made it their business to be in Mia's face all the time.

Simply put, Mia had become their object of bullying.

Not that it was much of a shock to Mia. Since the bullying had begun, Lola had came to confront her about her fraternizing with Kim Taehyung and his group of pansies and Mia's indifference to her threats had sent Lola to the edge. And since Lola's realization that Mia was not weak nor was she going to break under peer pressure, Lola had since then always came to perturb Mia with her best friend and her lackeys.

Once Mia's eyes landed on the overly dressed and caked on makeup group of girls, she sighed, sad at her peace being broken once more. She saw how angry Lola and Jessica was, but it was always how they looked like when they came to confront her.

"What now?" Mia's expressionless face was also the same.

"Bitch." Lola muttered with outrage clearly evident in her voice, but it changed when it turned to Jessica. "See, I told you she has an agenda."

"Agenda?" Mia questioned but the girls in front of her, blocking the exit, ignored her. Mia rolled her eyes at them and at her situation of having to be stuck on the roof with chattering baboons.