Thirty-fifth Cliché

Taehyung knew.

He knew that Mia had yet to completely break things with Mark and it bothered him.

No the word 'bothered' was not enough to explain his emotions and malcontent for the ex-boyfriend that continuously clung to her like gum to the bottom of your shoes.

He wanted to wring the neck of that pretty boy himself. He had never wanted to do such violence with his own hands, since Taehyung hated getting dirty and was above all that nonsense, but Taehyung was willing to change that for the clingy male.

Since Mia and he had agreed on the Ground Rules between them, Mia had tried avoiding her boyfriend as if her life depended on it. That did not mean that Mia was playing fair with him either. No, she was avoiding him like a plague, or worse, as if he did not exist.

It pissed him off.

Knowing that she was avoiding the pretty boy pleased him but it also annoyed him because Mia was trying weasel herself into a loophole that she thought that Taehyung did not see. He knew of it, in fact he had been hoping that Mia saw it as well. That was also why he never asked Mia to sign a written contract. Having it open allowed him to freely bend it to his will.

But Taehyung was running out of patience. He wanted Mia to stop her dawdling and to stop this nonsense. They had a game to play and her relationship with Mark was ruining it.

➰➰➰

Taehyung was annoyed. He was still annoyed.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and Mia had been ignoring him all weekend and day.

Taehyung's anger was at an all time high.

Then Taehyung saw him.

The moment Taehyung laid his eyes on Mark, his anger couldn't be controlled nor curbed.

His steps taking him forward, closer and closer to the male who unknowingly was just spending his time enjoying his walk. With his body tense his steps strong and fast, Taehyung clashed unto the male purposely.

➰➰➰

Mark had just been walking, minding his own business, away from his last class to head back to his apartment. That had been the plan—his original plan.

Until he had been, basically, shoved to the floor by someone's shoulder.

"What the hell?" Mark looked up to see Taehyung staring down at him unapologetic with a cocky scowl on his face. For some reason, when he saw who had pushed him to the floor, Mark lost all his energy to even get angry. He was just tired of everything pertaining to Taehyung. "What was that for?"

"Did we not have a deal, Mark?" Taehyung didn't even keep his eyes on the male he had just shoved to the floor. He wasn't worth a glance.

"Deal..." Mark muttered under his breath as he hoisted himself up to meet Taehyung who stood in his brand name clothes. "That deal broke when you kept messing with Mia."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes on Mark, who was slightly taller than him. he was bothered by that but it was the fact that Mark claimed Mia as his that really offset him.

"Stay away from Mia. Don't go near her." Mark's phone ringed at that moment but he focused on the rich heir in front of him. "Don't even look her way or speak to her." Hearing the phone continue to ring, suggested. "Pick up the phone."