Sixty-second Cliché

Any questions from before? Ask now...

To make it up for the no 🍋, I will be updating almost everyday, with possible double updates. (It's pretty bad—the sexual tension in this story—if the author is anxious)

➰➰➰

The phone kept ringing nonstop. It was a Sunday night and Mia was on the verge of destroying her phone.

They had returned from the trip to the beach less than two days ago and all she wanted was to rest.

The night before her early class Mia made sure to go to sleep early, sometimes even early as 9 pm. Jenny had constantly called her a loser and a senile old woman because she slept so early and so much, but Mia didn't care because she needed it. It was her time of peace.

And summer class early in the morning was surely going to be a pain.

Mia's eyes opened wider as she held unto the now vibrating phone. The thoughts of Mia had caused her brain to be jolted and now she was slowly losing the drowsiness and gaining her consciousness again. She bitterly bit her lower lips, causing the blood to rush and redden it.

With a struggle, she lifted herself up as thoughts of Jenny passed by. Jenny had yet to reply to any of her recent messages. She was seeing them, but there was no reply and so Mia was unsure of what to think about that.

With a sad sigh, she looked at her phone, the bright light glaring at her and causing her to squint her eyes together.

17 calls from Taehyung...

30 messages from Taehyung...

4 messages from unknown...

3 calls from Jungkook.

Unknown?

Mia quizzically asked herself as she looked down at her cell phone. As she looked at the screen, she could not help but think that the male that she was now unfortunately tangled with was truly persistent and obnoxious.

Another phone call came at the moment Mia's decision to put her phone far away from her and off. She was surprised as her body tensed for a moment, she looked at the screen to see that it was unknown. Hoping that it would be Jenny or Mark, she pressed the green button and softly whispered, trying to change her voice.

"Oh Mia, god...finally you picked up, do you know just how long I've been waiting for you to pick up your damn phone!" An unknown female voice loudly chirped through the phone and into Mia's ears.

"Who?"

"Layla, but that's not important. You need to get here quick!"

"Why?" Mia asked, her mind and body now alert. She could tell that the female's voice was eager and serious; there was a hint of desperation or worry that made Mia alert.

"It's Taehyung..."

"No." Mia groaned. "He promised me, no Sunday's." Mia growled into the phone.

"Mia, he's unconscious and I can't take care of him."

"No." Mia was annoyed and could not hear anything that came from the phone.

"I sent someone to bring you here so just follow along like a good girl!" Layla hung up the phone after saying all she wanted. She did not wait for Mia to reply.

And just as Mia had been promised by one way Layla, someone had rung the doorbell, not three minutes after the call ended.

When Mia opened the door, she had debated if she should just ignore it, but she had not, and so now, she was stuck in between Jimin and Jin in a fancy car as Yoongi drove.