Seventy-ninth Cliché

Sometimes moving is better than staying still.

➰➰➰

The door bell rang and Mia had pulled three consecutive all-nighters in order finish up her papers and projects and exams that she was exhausted physically could not move. In the end it had been worth it, because she was done with her summer classes.

No go away...

"Wake up! Wake up!"  There was an excitement in the voice.

"How did you even get in here?" Mia groaned as she tried to see who had intruded into her precious home.

"Through the door, now get up." Taehyung chuckled as he pulled Mia into his arms. Since she was still too sleepy from the night before, he decided that he would be nice and drag her himself. Then as he tried lifting her up to her feet, Taehyung realized that it would be ten times faster if he carried her himself.

It was moving day and Taehyung would do his part. His luggage would be alive though...

"Where are we going?" Mia drawled as she lulled back to sleep. She had gotten too used to being in his arms that it had not registered to her that Taehyung was carrying her away. All she felt was the comfort of his arm.

Taehyung chuckled as he carried her to his car. He settled her in and patted her head and told her to sleep and Mia was not going to fight someone when they were telling her to rest. She could work with that.

➰➰➰

When Mia woke up again, her mind was still placed in her room, in her small studio.

She had not realized that the bed she was on top was not hers.

"You're awake. Finally, wow. You slept like a bear in hibernation. How did you not wake up theoughout that?"

"Stop saying nonsense Taehyung." Mia yawned, her mouth getting wide like a roaring lioness. Even in her sleepiness, she knew it was Taehyung. It was hard to mistake his deep voice for someone else's. "Why are you at my house?"

Taehyung just smiled at Mia's groggy state. It was rather...endearing.

"Also is it just me or, did my bed get bigger?" Mia chanted out almost like a spell, her voice laced with drowsiness. All she felt was the softness and it felt good.

"It got bigger. I bought a new one."   Taehyung nodded. He admired the bed; it had been a good choice. Now that Mia was on it, he could see it working.

"Why?" Mia yawned again as her eyes peeled slightly open to see Taehyung's smug face, but it was still very blurry to her.

"As much as I like sharing a tight bed with you, I like more room when we get down dirty." He chuckled as Mia just nodded.

It was cute how she couldn't get her mind in order. She just absent mindedly nodded, the words passing her head and into the ground. Mia could not properly open her eyes still and the pillow and comforter below her was just so comfortable that she was drifting back to sleep.

And she had been so close to sleeping if not for the bed leaning because of the weight.

"Mia...I like how you're claiming the bed, but aren't you going to share, sweetheart?" His breath hit Mia's ear and neck and she shuddered under it.

"Borrowing...just borrowing." Mia sleepily said, her words slow and childish.

"You don't have to borrow, it's half yours..." His words drifted into her ears and she was jolted awake.