Fourth Cliché

"Stop..."

Mia glared a shot at no one but to the door of her studio.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"I'm coming." Mia groaned as she dragged herself to her studio's door. As she passes the clock hanging on her pastel blue painted wall, she sees that it is near midnight. "Who is banging the door at this time?" As she opens the door, Mia sees a sobbing Jenny huddled on the wall next to the door. Blinking and confused, "Jenny?"

"Mia!" Jenny shoots herself into Mia's embrace as she sobs out her story.

Mia listens quietly as she settles Jenny into the love couch before going to the kitchen area to get her some hot chamomile tea. Bringing her comforter from her bed, Mia snuggles Jenny into it after she is out of her clothes and into the extra clothes that she always left at Mia's studio. Mia grabbing tissues, starts patting her face to wipe her smudged and runny makeup. She gently pats the soft tissue as she listens to Jenny recount her day's events that had eventually broke her into sobbing tears. After she is done, Mia looks at her and sits on the coffee table before readjusting everything in her head.

"Let me get this straight, just nod or shake your head no." Mia closes her eyes as images of Jenny's events flash in front of her. "After making a decision to confess, you went to the only Mr. Taehyung Kim and jabbed your eltter in front of him." Jenny nods as she sniffled her cute nose. "Then he hugs you but then tells you mean things as he rips your letter in front of everyone."

One day. I take one day off and all things all given a free-for-all. One personal sick day...

Mia pauses and sighs before starting again. "He then tells you...you of all people, that you're not good enough for him? Because you aren't glamorous or pretty enough?" Mia rolls her eyes, "You? What the actual fuck..."

"Mia, I'm so embarassed!" Jenny wails into her hands. "What if Taehyung hates me? What if he thinks I'm such a loser!"

"Wait, you're worried about him?" Mia shouts louder than she had wanted. "Just how is this...how does this beckon you to worry about the asshole who just embarassed you in public. This is our school we are talking about, Jenny. This is going to be all over the school blog and website."

"I know..." Jenny whines as she huddles into her best friend. "What do I do? I want to die!"

"Don't say that." Mia spits out upset at what she heard. She stays silent as Jenny continues to cry over her broken heart.

Mia understood well.

It would not be easy for Jenny to just forget about her 'first love' when she had been in love with the jackass for five years. Mia could imagine the pain that Jenny was in because if she had been treated that way by Mark, Mia would be livid. Mia would be beyond depressed and angry. Just thinking about it brought Mia to pure fury, and Mia had been only been in love with Mark for around two years.

"Mia...", Mia hums in reply, "can I stay here for a couple of days? I don't think I can go to school tomorrow." Jenny pouts as she begs her bestfriend and Mia could not bare to say no to her best friend. Sighing, she nods as she helps her best friend up to her bed.

"Sleep. I still have some research to do before sleeping, so just rest. We will have a girl's night in tomorrow after I am done with classes." Mia dims the studio as she heads to the sanctioned off study area to finish her classwork, because Mia already knew what she would have to do the next day.

Some justice was needed and she would most likely be swinging the ax...

➰➰➰