Seventy-eighth Cliché

Taehyung got up from his seat as the doorbell kept ringing.

"Who?" As he looked at the screen, he realized that it was Layla. Her lips were biting harshly on her glossed lips and Tehyung was a bit taken back. Currently she and Mia was supposed to be having a girl's night, a sleepover so they could gossip and such.

"Layla?" Taehyung went to he door and opened it to find her dressed hastily, a large sweater over her faded blue jeans. She was not wearing make up.

"Taehyung," Layla pushed herself into the apartment, "we need to talk."

Layla came for one reason, to talk to Taehyung and she hoped—no knew—that it was for the best.

"Where's Mia? I thought you were with her—you guys were the one who decided on a random sleepover? Layla did something happen? Why are you here, so late at night?" Taehyung asked so many questions at once. He could see it in Layla's face. He knew the moment he saw her that there was something going on for Layla to come her way. He knew her, just like how Jimin knew him, and vice versa.

"Mia is fine. She's actually asleep." Layla wanted to actually snap at him and also be sassy but she did not want to be distracted. She wanted to be jealous but this was a serious thing and Mia was finally accustomed to her growing—grown—feelings for the male in front of her. Mark's arrival...the timing was prime for him, but for Mia and Taehyung it was horrid. Mark's comeback into Mia's life was only going to make everything ten time worse for Mia. Which meant that Taehyung was going to have to step up into his role as a lover now that he was awaken to his own feelings.

"What is this about?"

Layla took a deep breath.

"Taehyung—I'm going to cut to the chase. Do you love Mia or not?" Layla pushed in through the door but did not enter more than necessary. She stayed near the door, but kept the door closed for privacy purposes. "Answer me truthfully because I know when you lie."

"Layla this...is much to late for this." Taehyung sighed as he was tired from all the thinking. All night he had been thinking of Mia. Recently, Taehyung had to admit that he did not think about anything else but Mia.

"Taehyung answer me!" Layla pushed, her voice raising higher than it should at night but knowing that Taehyung owner the place, she did not care.

Taehyung saw the glint in Layla's eyes and began to think. Layla's pushiness was normal but this...glint in her eyes told him something. Her eyes held desperation. It was more than curiosity. The glint only occurred when Layla was trying to protect something or someone.

"Layla...what is this about...?" His dark eyes narrowed as his suspicions put him on high alert.

"Taehyung, do you love her or not?" Layla asked one more time. She really needed him to be on a better footing than Mia.

"If I tell you—truthfully...will you tell me honestly, without trying to cover or hide stuff from me as always, what this is about. You're upset and you know I don't like you being upset." Taehyung frowned, a brow deeply marking his face.

"Yes," Layla nodded fervently. "Just answer me."

"Then...yes. I think I'm in love with Mia. I've never been in love but whatever I have for Mia is real."

"Good—this is good. I'm glad." Layla felt as if a burden had been lifted from her chest.

"Now tell me what this is about..."

"Don't get mad..."

Taehyung was livid and after she was done, Taehyung wanted heads to fly.

"Taehyung, calm down!" Layla went o him as he slammed his hand on the glass table. She was afraid that the glass would break and hurt him. "Stop."