Fifty-first Cliché

I never thought it would take this long for the real smuttiness to come out...

I hope it's okay though. The story's enjoyable enough, right? Tell me it is...I'm sensitive. lol 😂

Also happy Fourth of July to those in America!

➰➰➰ 

Two days after that confrontation with Jungkook, Mia was only left frustrated at Jungkook's secrets. It was killing her.

Something was bothering her best friend and he would not even share with her. She was now thinking that it was about her.

Was he angry at her? Or because of her? Whatever it was, Mia wanted to help Jungkook.

Mia was sitting on a sofa at the den area, her teeth biting her nails. It wa something she only did when she was desperate.

"Mia, we need to talk."

"Why?" Mia blinked really fast. She could not help but be surprised that he was awake and walking about. And he was not even yawning.

"Come on." Mia followed, quietly, her eyes staring at the male's back.

It was the first time Mia had been into his room. And she did not want it to become a habit to enter other people's rooms. Her eyes stared at the grand piano in the room, it took half the room and it was a spacious room. It also looked dusty. The chair had a layer of light dust that obviously indicated it and the cover on the piano was shut as if it had been glued together.

"Mia." Yoongi began, his bum on the rolling chair at his desk. "You know don't you?"

"Know what?" Mia frowned. "Uhh, What are you talking about?" There was a seriousness about Yoongi that took her off guard. There was something about him that separated him from the others.

Yoongi was...solemn. He had a different seriousness than Namjoon. He seemed to be wise because of experience and with wisdom that only came with age. It made Mia want to distant herself from the male. She felt as if he could read and see all. And he did have a story to behind him, just like any other people.

"Mia." Yoongi snapped his fingers and Mia turned toward him, her attention now fully on him and his fringed black hair.

Yoongi sighed as he twirled in his chair. He waited for it to slow down before he would begin. Yoongi knew what Jungkook wanted and that he did not want him nor the others to get involved, but it was too late. He was involved and now Mia would be too.

"Jungkook." Yoongi stated. That was it. It was all that was needed before Mia stood straight her arms uncoiled as she stood with wide attentive eyes.

"What's going on? Do you know what is going on with him?" Mia was curious and it was eating her alive. If it was good then it was great but if it was bad...

"Here." Yoongi had a rolled newspaper in his hand.

He pushed it out to her and Mia realized for the first time that it had always been in his hands, since the moment he had met her in front of the campus and when she had entered the lodge.

Mia took the newspaper and felt the thin papers in her hands. The weight was light but it seemed to weigh more than a ton.

"Read it." He commanded. His eyes on his hands that motionlessly laid on his thighs.