Eighty-ninth Cliché

A test of the mind...

➰➰➰

"Mia...where do you think you're going?"

"It's a Sunday." Taehyung groaned loudly, his discontent very obvious. He was like that, clear and forward with his emotions.

"And?" Taehyung lifted himself from the bed, only with a sweatpants that were dangerous hanging low on his hips. "That still doesn't explain where you are going so early in the morning?"

"It's 11:45." Mia glanced at the clock.

"Early...especially for you." Taehyung watched Mia doll-up and that bothered him—a lot.

"Well, I have plans. I'm meeting someone up for brunch!" Taehyung also did not like the chirpiness in Mia's voice, not when it was not directed toward him or because of him.

"Dressed like that?" Mia turned around to see Taehyung only three steps away. His eyes narrowed as he scanned her from head to toe.

Mia's hair was in a half ponytail, her hair cascading down to one side currently. Her lips had a pinkish tone, as she had yet to put on gloss, her cheeks had a blush but it's origin was because of Taehyung's heated gaze and the line that teased his body. Mia squirmed under his gaze, her hands wiping the sweat on her new dress.

"What is it weird?" Mia was self-conscious now. She had thought it was okay, until Taehyung had this displeased expression on his handsome face. And she wanted to look good.

"No, you look nice, makes me want to rip the dress off." He purred.

"Hey! It's new. And I bought it with your money, do you really want to waste money like that?" Mia warned as she chuckled it away. Maybe if she pushed the direction of the talk in a different path, he would not get aggressive with her new dress.

"I don't care." He shrugged as he did not care. There was only a desire to rip—Taehyung wasn't sure why. "As long as I'm the one who rips it off of your body."

After a few steps, Taehyung pushed her against the wall, his leg pushed against her heat. He pulled the dress up her waist so he could push himself closer and feel her heat radiate from her and through his sweats. Mia groaned as she felt his body harshly pressed against her sensitive body.

"Taehyung...I'll be late." Mia wanted it but she did not have time for their playtime. The night before had been plenty.

"Which makes me ask..." Taehyung's teeth nipped at her skin, marking it new. Mia would have to cover it with more makeup, but that was Taehyung's goal to prolong her stay inside and hopefully get the plans cancelled. Taehyung pushed Mia's leg further apart as he pressed his groin against her heat, the thin lace giving her no barrier. "Why are you dressed liked this for someone else?"

"I..." Mia was feeling too much, the rush to her lower region was evidence enough, but she was running out of time. She had to leave. She had plans with someone. "Taehyung Stop!"

Taehyung sighed, "who is it, Mia...?"

"Layla...?" It has just come out and she felt bad for always asking Layla for help, even when she was not here.

"I know it's not Layla. I would have known. She would have been bragging about it." Taehyung growled into her ears at the blatant lie. Layla would have sung and be at the door by now, demanding to be let in.

"No one important!" Mia pushed him away and rushed out, putting on her new suede flats.

Seeing Mia rush out, only made Taehyung even more suspicious.