Ninety-third Cliché

"So when are you guys going to leave?"

Mia watched as a scowling Taehyung was perched on the sofa stuck between Yoongi and Seokjin. They wouldn't let him near her and he was annoyed.

Despite everything, Mia was having at good time. Everyone was the same, fun and light and they did amazing to take her mind off of Jenny and Mark.

Surprisingly, Mia was fine with that. She was fine with reprieve, because it was coming soon—the time that took her to bad places. Mia was sitting between Jungkook and Layla, just enjoying her sweet concoction.

"Come on, we aren't that bad." Namjoon chuckled as he took another gulp of his beer. He watched as Taehyung raised a brow at him before taking his eyes hungrily to Mia. "Besides it's been a while since we just hung out."

"Why did we have to do it here?" Taehyung only took his eyes away when Mia avoided his gaze to drunk her liquid.

"Because you're not at the Lodge—ever." Mia watched as Yoongi woke up and went straight for the pizza that was now cold.

"You're always with Mia here, doing dirty stuff. Even if we invited you—you wouldn't have come!" Jin scoffed as he stuffed another slice of pizza in his mouth. Magically it seemed to fit into his mouth.

"First of all, I don't always do dirty stuff...hmph"

"And last time, at the club, we got together last minute like Jimin asked," Jimin pretended to not hear anything as Jin continued and pointed respectively, "You two decided to leave early!"

"That was rude." Hoseok also commented as he sat next to Jungkook who was eating a bag of chips. He sipped on the lemon soda leisurely.

"Hey, I wasn't invited—when was that?" Jungkook piped up, his head cocking from side to side as he listened. He had no recollection of these events and he felt left out.

"Not long ago," Jimin interceded as he looked at Jungkook. "Besides you were gone for business reasons."

"Thanks for the invite guys...it wouldn't have hurt to ask..." Jungkook pouted as he lifted and walked to the cabinet to get another plate, all the while still munching on the chips that he had stolen from Hoseok. "It's about the thought...that counts, even if I couldn't have gone."

"Fine," Hoseok chuckled, patting Jungkook on the back. "Next time it'll be just for you!"

➰➰➰

"You know what's interesting." Layla's voice hitched as she chuckled. The thought made her happy and she had not even told any of them the reason for her sheer joy. Rethinking of the moments made her giddy, all the time, in any situation.

"What?" Taehyung was alarmed the moment Layla spoke up to gather the attention of everyone in the room.

"So..." Layla's words slurred a bit as the alcohol was getting to her slightly. She had a high tolerance but the mood and company was good for her. Of course, she did have a minor fight with her boyfriend that caused her inhibitions to be more free since she wanted to not be dwelling on the fight and anger. "Uh...not long ago...I made Mia watch a short movie with me...and..."

Layla hiccuped as she giggled. She looked at Mia with a teasing look.

"Layla!" Mia reddened as she stared at her. "What are—no...Layla they don't need to know this."

"What? What? What?" Hoseok jumped as he could already feel that it was something good. His curiosity was at peak level. "Spill!"

"Interesting. Please...do share." Yoongi adjusted himself and sat with his legs crossed. He cracked his neck until he was satisfied.