Fifty-fifth Cliché

"What?" Jungkook said as he looked at the computer screens in front of him. He looked at the numbers, graphs and reports and it didn't make sense. "Who?"

"Everything wasn't salvaged. Many of the subsidiaries of our group was taken and or ruined."

Jungkook listened carefully. His ears honed on the voice that came in. He was praying that what he was hearing was the truth.

"But namesake and also the secondary companies that were located in other countries have been salvaged to a degree, Sir."

"Thank you. Please keep me posted. I won't be able to get on the plane till later today." Jungkook sighed. "We can discuss this more when I get there."

"Yes. Of course, I will be there to pick you up personally."

"Thanks Manager Jun."

What the hell is going on?

It didn't make sense.

Jungkook loosened his tie as he stared out at the city scene before him. He was back home, in a building he owned that was not seized because it was under his name and not the company. He had come to try to salvage and to try to see if he could undo his cousin's debauchery.

"It doesn't make sense." Jungkook muttered as he tapped his foot against the floor, but before he could even further investigate it, he was taken by sharp knocks on the door. "Come in."

It was my direct secretary that had been under mother before the entire ordeal had occurred.

"Sir...you have a meeting with the shareholders."

"I'll be there in three minutes." I nodded as I turned back to the city scene.

He didn't even know if he could even trust her. Nothing was right and everything could go wrong.

Jungkook hated this. He had never wanted this, politics, power struggles...

I missed Mia. I missed Yoongi Hyung. I missed the people who were real. But father's in the hospital and mother...

But this is my responsibility. Its my job to protect my family.

➰➰➰

Anger was the last thing on Jungkook's mind. He was finally back home, and back at school and he only had one purpose. He had been gone for nearly a week, and he had finally found the culprit. After speaking to the manager in the other branch building, he had seen a familiar name—an alias—that he was well acquainted with.

As he walked, his feet slammed on the floor also cracking his bones. His hands were tightly in a fist, even air not able to be seeped through. 

Jungkook then saw the person he had been needing to see.

Since the moment he had heard about the good news of his family, Jungkook was relieved, but now he was in dread.

Now...he was unhappy at how he had been helped.

Who?

Who?

There was one person who could somehow salvage the predicament he had been in such little time. Only one person had the power, money and resources to save a dying dynasty.

And then was only one person—a female—who could possibly insert the consideration in the male to think about helping someone else.

"You!" Jungkook grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her away to a place with less eyes under a tree. "Mia..."