Fifth Cliché | Taehyung

"THE FUCK!" My voice boomed as the pain from my cheeks travelled to my entire body.

"What was that?" Jimin started bawling as his sparkling eyes followed the unusual female student stomping away. I shot him a glare but he was not taking me seriously, but that was just Jimin.

"Who was that girl?" Hoseok Hyung asked amazed.

"Who did you hurt this time, Taehyung?" The oldest Jin, chuckled as he whistled, but he was also slightly mad because this happened too frequently. He just shrugged at my death glare.

"No one." I spat. Exactly...I had not even dated or touched any girl that was unwanted on their part. And I wouldn't let an unpolished, ugly girl like that come near me anyway.

"Oh...wow. That was one feisty girl. Did you see how she glared at him while flipping him off?" Namjoon Hyung chuckled to Hoseok Hyung who was guffawing, even though his arms were around Yoongi Hyung's lazily slumped shoudlers. "That was kind of hot. Definitely a turn on."

"I did, I have eyes. She's out of your league." Yoongi Hyung looked smug and almost proud. He was enjoying it. He also shrugged the glare I shot at him, but Yoongi Hyung was one person I did not want to piss off so I did nothing more than further my frown staring at the spot she had stood before running off.

"How was that hot?" Looking at Namjoon Hyung I asked him, but he only mouthed 'sizzling'.

"Hyung...your cheeks..." Jungkook softly said, he seemed nervous but I pushed it off as nothing.

"What about my cheeks?" I could still feel the stinging pain on my cheek as I clenched my fists tight, my knuckles turning white.

"They're red. Like redder than a rose." Jimin answered finally looking at me. I did not appreciate him snickering at the throbbing cheek. It was pissing me off, more than the many eyes that was on me.

"Fuck. I'm going to the Lodge." I cursed a load as I stomped away from the lot of them, touching my cheek gingerly.

They were all against me, laughing and enjoying the humiliation I had just gone through. And they called them my friends. They were my friends, since they were probably the only ones who could laugh at me and live to tell the tale. They were more than that...they were my brothers. I could say that they were more family than actual family.

Coming to my room of the Lodge, I slammed the door shut and immediately went to the bathroom, stripping my shirt off my body. I threw the shirt to the floor in anger unable to forget the fury and irk that was only left in me after the unknown bitch had randomly slapped me and run off like a coward. Taking my eyes from the discarded and battered shirt, my eyes caught my face in the mirror.

Glancing up I saw what made me curse loudly, my screaming filling the bathroom walls.

There was a mark.

There was a clear mark from the girl's slap. Her extremely small hand was now imprinted unto the side of my face, it's color was a deep red.

"Fuck. The bitch...left a mark..." I growled through my teeth, my veins in my neck vissible and the veins of my arms popping out as I clench to the marble countertop of the sink.

I sighed annoyed at her since I didn't even know who she was.

Why was I slapped? Who the hell was she? Was she even a student, because she sure did not look sane enough to be at this school? Who is she to even think about coming near me? Does she have a death wish? Did she even know who he was? Then if she does, did she really think that she was going to get away with this scot free?