Fiftieth Cliché

Mia was left alone in the dim room, her thoughts in turmoil.

Her eyes were awake as her mind was but her body was drained. The male had been cruel and relentless on her body. He had not stopped after her first orgasm nor the second. No, he had to keep going, and show his dominance this way, by making her body heave and shudder and voice hoarse from the screaming.

It was not Mia's first time getting touched but it had been the first to be so violated properly by someone's tongue.

She had screamed and screamed his name until it was all she had on her mind.

She had forgotten all but the pleasure. And every single thing that he had done to her, she had enjoyed. It was becoming her little kinks.

The rush that she had felt when he had pressed his warm flesh on her most sensitive, sacred part, she could not help but open herself even more for him to take. Willingly she would open herself up because the pleasure was pleasurable.

She had kept still for him when he had moved frantically and did the opposite when he would stop. She knew what he wanted from her and she begged for it.

Mia had screamed at the top of her lungs, her begging imprinted into the sheets. Mia could feel the heat return to her body as her mind was filled with their acts of pleasure.

More. Please, Taehyung more. Don't. Stop teasing.

Beg babygirl...

There! Right there!

Here?

Ohh! Yes!

Her hips had gyrated to help herself reach her cloud nine and she had been shameless.

Now, Mia was even more confused now, her head buried into the pillow. It didn't not change the fact that her cheeks were a tomato red. It was easier for her to admit her thoughts because well she had just been assaulted with wonderful pleasure for more than half an hour.

And by Taehyung Kim nonetheless. The relationship between Taehyung and her was not what it had been. It had changed just as her thoughts about the male had changed.

Originally, it had only been annoyance, anger and spite.

Then it had been annoyance, confusion and exasperation.

Later, confusion, exasperation, tension.

Now, all that Mia knew was confusion, perhaps a tiny bit of curiosity, more confusion, a drop of lust and a massive chunk of confusion.

A drop of lust? It wasn't really a drop.

No it was so much more than a drop. Mia wanted it to be a drop but the truth was, Mia and Taehyung had chemistry, possibly even more than what she had with Mark. And though her heart loved Mark, her body was in-sync with Taehyung. She knew to open up for him even when he didn't have to ask with words.

When he left her satisfied, Mia only wanted more and she was going to be honest because her body felt amazing when her skin met his. Mia enjoyed giving her body to Taehyung and when he owned her body with his touch, the ecstasy came from that thought alone.