Twenty-third Cliché |Taehyung

Where was she?

I tapped the armrest several times as I watched the clock click by.

I had asked Yoongi hyung to go help her but he had never responded. Not that it mattered since, he had done what I had asked without knowing. He always knew how to help me.

My little informant was very good at keeping me updated and he had given me more than I had paid him before. I would make sure to have him be rewarded.

Taking my eyes back to my phone, I thought about Mia again. I wonder what kind of face she would have. Today's events was not something that I had specifically asked for but it did. At the most prominent time too since it was just yesterday when I had been furious at Mia's decision to belittle me again. My patience had been low but I had never expected the other students to gang up on her loser boyfriend.

That had not been my plan in trying to separate her and that guy.

But after listening to Layla, it was decided that I would use that to my advantage to make Mia bend.

The clock kept ticking and the hands kept moving. She should have been here by now.

Then I heard soft clatters of her shoes in the hallway.

Oh...

Mia entered, one side of her cheeks, extremely red. Who had done that? I couldn't ignore the desire to pummel whoever had marked her. I should have been the one to do that. I was the one with a reason to hurt Mia.

I had the right to hurt Mia.

No one else had that.

Only me.

Nonetheless, Mia looked perfect as she entered the doorway and into our lounge.

If I say so myself...it was a wondrous sight.

She looked good dressed like how she was. But that was nothing compared to the face she had when she walked into this place of mine.

With her in an unfamiliar area, she seemed...almost timid. And if I didn't know better and if I had been a different person, I would have wanted to protect her by being her Prince Charming.

But I wasn't a different person. I wasn't a normal person. I wasn't a Prince Charming. I wasn't compassionate. I wasn't kind. I wasn't thoughtful.

I was selfish.

I was cruel.

I was insolent.

I was condescending.

I was more complicated and more complex than anyone else.

I was rich.

I was powerful.

I had everything that came with prestige.

I was Taehyung Kim.

And it was time for Mia to meet me face to face.