Fifty-second Cliché

Mia pushed herself in through the closed room used by Taehyung. No knock, nothing.

She had a mission. It seemed that whenever she willingly went to Taehyung, she always had a mission.

His eyes were raised up as he considered why Mia had willing entered his room with such determination. And without the usual banter.

"Can I help you?" Taehyung asked, the question rather useless, but it was needed since her glaring was vehement.

"Why won't you help?" Mia felt the tears that coiled in her eyes. She was already feeling the overwhelming emotions and worry.

Taehyung lifted himself up from the bed, and placed his bare feet on the wooden floor. He knew what Mia was talking about.

Since a couple of weeks ago since receiving news from a source, he had known and half hoped. He had hoped it had been wrong, but his sources were never wrong. It was a matter of pride for them to have correct reliable information.

Taehyung looked at Mia's state of frustration. Her chest huffing and her cheeks red with her eyes full of water that he had not caused.

There was a tinge of annoyance deep inside Taehyung's mind but he had not realized the reason for that until he heard Mia's caring words. Her attention was solely on another male and Taehyung abhorred that.

Why? He did not know. And he did not care.

"Jungkook! Why won't you help?" her words and face was embittered.

"Because I have no reason to Mia. There is nothing for me to gain from helping Jungkook." Taehyung rolled his eyes, but not because of the issue or because of Jungkook.

Mia was also a business major. She should know better.

"Taehyung!" Mia was fuming and it ticked Taehyung off that it was all for Jungkook.

"Money can't solve everything Mia." Mia was now four centimeters away from him as she slammed her hands on his body. She slapped him as hard as she could, as many time as she could.

"No, you're just being the ass you are!" Mia was crying now. She felt weak, she felt useless. Once again, she was left with nothing to do.

"Stop!" Mia kept slamming her fists on Taehyung and he was starting to get annoying. He held her arms from moving down but Mia had two other limbs that she could use. "Mia give up."

"No!" Mia started kicking him. She had two working feet if her hands could not be used. "Help him!"

"Just stop." He exhaled. He pushed her against the wall but her hits were still a hit. He slammed her body against the wall by tackling her so her limbs could not move but stay still.

After he could feel the pain slowly ebb away, he spoke with a slight bit of lament. It was a resolution that he had thought of, if it had come to it.

"Then give me what I want. I'll give you what you want after." Taehyung glared at the woman against the wall of his bedroom. Mia glared back with equal heat.

"What!"

"Make a deal!" Taehyung wasn't so rough with women usually unless they wanted rough sex. It wasn't necessary but the punches and kicks that Mia had lashed out on him had been painful—to say the least.

Taehyung sighed as he felt some of the initial anger dissipate. He loosened the grip on her wrists that he had restrained above her head.

He noticed. He wasn't dense as how Mia was.