Ninety-fourth Cliché | Jenny

Last Cliché for this Disc. The season finale!

😱

➰➰➰

Taehyung was loyal. And as much as I admired him for that and loved him for that, I hated it.

I don't know how...but Mia was able to dig her claws in so deep into him that he was unable to crawl the imbedded claws out. He was so attached that he was not able to see the fact that he needed my help to get it out.

One thing that was interesting was Layla and Jungkook. Jimin was never a big character. He was just the passerby. He just stood watch and sometimes became a middle man, but he was never one of the main player. Layla...I don't know how Mia was able to get her to become friends with her but with Layla on Mia's side...it just made ten times more difficult for me to separate Mia from Taehyung. It really ticked me off how easily Mia had acted and how easily she had gotten everyone in Taehyung's group to like her. I don't know what she did but it had worked.

Layla...I knew who she was. And if anyone wanted anything to do with Taehyung, they needed to be in good terms with Layla. But Layla was intuitive and she wasn't dumb like Mia. She knew something was up and had seen through my act.

Jungkook...was a whole another complicated story.

Jungkook was a sentimental person. He also was so attached to his friends that he most likely had abandonment issues, or that's what I think. I was a good judger, so I knew I was right.

If I pushed it and waited for the right time, I could use Jungkook to my advantage, because no matter what Jungkook said, he would always...always be in love with Mia.

I probably knew him better than Mia. I didn't understand how she did not see it. But then, this was Mia I was talking about.

Mia barely understood anything. She had the emotional capabilities as a one year old. She did not understand Jungkook, her oldest and childhood friend. She barely understood Mark, who had deceived her from the very beginning though in the end it had not mattered. She had not seen though his too good to be lies. She had not known how much he had evolved for her—once his feelings became real.

So how was she going to see something that Jungkook had tried to hide so desperately and well? Maybe she did and she was just hanging him by the thread.

And for hell, was she going to understand Taehyung.

Taehyung...the complicated male deserved someone more delicate, and less work.

Someone like me...

➰➰➰

Mia...

Mia had her moments of shine.

I was her best friend. I was...

She was...was being the key word, my best friend.

The several years that I had been friends with her...to be honest had been the best of my life. And discovering and knowing that she had stabbed me in the back...I did not understand how twisted someone had to be in order for them to hurt their supposed friend like this. How rotten inside one had to be to steal someone else's love. I did not understand that.

The things is...whatever Mark thought, it was wrong. Mark was making Taehyung to be the villain but that was because it was easier for him, but I knew. I knew that the true villain was Mia. Taehyung was the innocent male that had become Mia's next victim.

It was unfair.

Jenny—though—was resilient and determined. I was not going to let this go do easily. She betrayed me. She lied to me. She used me.

I don't have a complete plan but this was for sure...Mia was going to get it. If Taehyung was too blinded by Mia and her fake love, I would have to save him.

➰➰➰

There were complications though...

Damn, were there a lot of problems and difficulties in front of me. One of them was Layla.

And if Layla was on Mia's side, so was Jimin.

Jungkook was the least. Sure he was protective of Mia but he's lingering feelings for her was like a ticking bomb. And if I timed it right and used my chances properly, I could persuade the male to join me. Besides it was not a bad idea to have more than one person to be an ally.

Like I said, Layla was the main problem, the mountain in my path basically.

She was an entity to me that was nearly untouchable. Nearly...

I had in fact had instilled some precautions before the meeting earlier with Mia. I had followed the two of them and before inserting myself back, I had decided it would not hurt to have some precaution set up beforehand. My hopes of course was that it would shake him to the core.

Though with Layla I didn't know how effective it would be. Jimin though was easier than Taehyung, and Layla. He was susceptible and more accepting in outside influences.

The only thing left to is to let everything falling out place fall and see where things would go.

I made my move.

It was time to see what was next.

Who would make a move?

Mia? Taehyung?

Me? Or Mark?

➰➰➰

The mind is always a curious thing.

➰➰➰

Truth is always hidden. Truth can also be many. There are versions that one cannot even fathom, as the human mind is unfathomable. Whether it is folly or a revelation is debatable...

➰➰➰

And the end is never the end...