CHP:- 2

In raizada mansion..

Anika was in deep thoughts of shivaay not like love but still she started liking him by the way he talked to her his love for his family and yes she had truely fall in love with its kanji aankhe.

Today was anikas 1st day in The Cambridge College.and coincidently or  can say by destiny obros r in same college and shivom r seniors

As usual the hearthrob of college shivaay entered wearing casuals all girls were drooling over him like mad but shivaay gave no attention and went to his gang(arnav,siddharth,om,rudy,mallika,gauri,and bhavya) om and gauri had secret crush on each other.

Anika entered in college wearing a preety long kurti and jeans all boys of college were drooling over her and mainly (someone with lust)and all girls jealous.As shivaay turned his heartbeat stopped seeing angel in front if him he was surprised to see anika in his college actually somewhere shivaay ke man me ladoo phoot rahe the..rudy was 1st one to go and hug her she was also surprised to see her brother and obros in college actually she was happy somewhere(u all know the reason).
She easily got mingle with everyone in grp especially with gauri.
Shivaay was smiling all the time and also use to steal glances with anika during break or in grp.

Shivaays pov
Today as usual we went to college.like always all girls drool over me as im hot and sexy...i saw arnav and went to my gang somewhere i felt my heartbeat increasing i dont know how when i turned back i was shock rather say surprised to see anika whos looking beautiful today .i came to know she has join the college i was very happy.but i dont know why i was happy ,when she smiles i lost in her she easily mingled in our grp especially gauri and she uses wierd language..i dont know but she is cute.shivaay what is happening 2 u ?why r u thinking about girl whom u met just 1 day ago do u like her?noo shivaay singh oberoi cannot like someone...just forget about it.but she is realy sweet i think i a going mad!

Anika was walking in corridor to reach her class when suddenly....

Guys its suspense wait for nxt chpt ..hope u liked it plzz vote and comment.

Precap:- Anika scared(nt from darkness)...
Arnav and shivaay furious but why?

Guys i promise now onwards the episodes would be khidkitod and darwazatod just wait and read❤