CHP:-73

As promised to all of u here is nxt update .
Especially for my well -wishers..

NidhiSingh828

Enaaya

cutesnehu

Nohsinnafisa10

Akankshawesme

And all my daily readers and voters.
Sry could nt personally thank all of u but ty all for ur love and support it means alot to me.❤
ntion a user

Enjoy reading guys...

2 months leap..

Arnav nd shivaay infact all youngsters took immense care of anika.
Anika with also help of physiotherapy and medicines was getting well.

Anika could move her legs up and down but still she could nt walk which made her sad.

In evening...

Anika was sitting alone in room and was working on laptop while working her eyes fell on her legs and she remembered when first time her leg slightly moved all were so happy especially shivaay and her brother arnav.

Flashback...

Anika was with arnav and shivaay in her room.
Arnav was applying oinment on her legs while she was lost in her thoughts.

Anika kaha kho gai asked arnav.

No bhai its just i'm feeling helpless i want to walk i want to run said anika with tears.

Anika u will be able to walk and run just like before its my promise to u said arnav and engulfed her into hug.

Later arnav left and only shivika were left alone in room.

Shivaay got idea so that he can deviate anika's mind to other topic.

While anika was working on her laptop shivaay came beside her and took her laptop and kept aside.

Shivaay let me work said anika trying to take laptop back.

Shh...shivaay put his finger on her lips they both had a eyelock.

Shivaay slowly came closer and kissed her on lips and started sucking her lower lip while anika responded and her hands made way in his hairs both had passionate lip lock.and broke the kiss joining their foreheads together.

Later shivaay made anika lie down on bed and came on top of her seeing she do not get hurt.

Shi...shivaay what r u doing asked blushing anika.

Vahi jo mera mann kar raha hai karne ko hayy🙈
Said shivaay huskily.

(Some mature content🙈)
He attacked her neck and gave her numerous wet kisses while anika was busy moaning his name.
He sucked her earlobe making anika go crazy.

Slowly his hands made way to knot of her dress on her back and swiftly opened it making anika grasp.

He pulled her kurti down till shoulders and kissed it he bit her soft skin making anika hissed in pain and later soothe pain with tounge.

After small making sesion shivaay once again made her wear kurti properly by tying her knot.

Anika was red like tomato. Shivaay was succesful in deviating her mind.

Both were busy with their work when suddenly anika felt something in her legs.
She saw that her legs are moving slightly she was beyond happy she called shivaay and arnav and others.

All were happy to see movement in her legs arnav hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Doctor was called and he said that it is a great improvement she has to continue exercises and other things and soon she will be able to walk again.

Flashback over...

Anika was happy and smiling remembering that moment when mallika came in.

Mallika was now at start of 9 month.

Anika kaha khoi hui ho asked mallika.

Mallika sat down slowly beside anika.

Kuch nahi bhabhi just like that said anika.

So how my baby doing asked anika keeping her hand on her tummy.

Baby has become naughty nowdays it kicks ver much said anika.

Bhabhi baby kicked said anika smiling.

Baby come soon ur bua is waiting to take u in her arms said anika.

Mallika was adoring her she has been like best friend cum sister to her .
When anika came to know about mallika being pregnant she was very carefull about her and would take best care of her.

Where r all bahbhi nobody came to meet me said anika.

Anika today arnav and shivaay got urjent meeting so they went and mom-dad went to temple said mallika.

So its just u and me today asked anika.

Yes said mallika.

So lets have talk bhabhi i want to talk so many things with u said anika.

Later anika and mallika were talking,laughing when suddenly..

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Nxt episode will be khidkitod guys.

Precap:- mallika shouted anikaa..

Ahh...anika winced in pain.

What happened to anika?

Is she fine or not?

To know kerp reading Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai 2.0

Do vote and comment guys..❤❤