CHP:-24

Here is full chp guys sry for half update Enjoy reading guys 😀....

Today anika was returning INDIA to for 1 month to attend arnav's wedding.

Shivaay went to pick up anika at airport.

Anika knew that shivaay would come to pick her up so she thought to go with flow.

As shivaay saw anika he ran to her giving her tight hug while anika faked smile .
Both went to raizada mansion as shivaay had an imp work with arnav.

In car shivaay and anika talked on various things anika had mood off which did nt go unnoticed by shivaay.

Shivaay-placing his hands on her anika r u ok.

Anika-its just i am not feeling well.

Shivaay-(panicked) chalo will go to doctor first.

Anika-i am ok shivaay its just iam tired by travelling.

Shivay-kk

They both reach raizada mansion anika met all her family members and finally arnav.

Anika-(tight hug) bhaiya i'm so happy for u congratulation.

Arnav-ty princess how was ur journey ,how r u?

Anika-i'm bit tired and also good just need some rest.

Arnav-kk u take rest.
Shivaay common will go to study room to talk about project.

Shivaay-yaa ,anika take rst.

Anika-(smiled )and nodded yes.

After shivaay work got over he thought to meet anika and go he entered her room seeing her sleeping peacfully he went towards her kissed on her forehead her lips turned into smile seeing this he also smiled and went back to OM .

Nxt day..

All younsters met to discuss about arnav and mallika wedding venue.
All greeted each other.

Rudra-hot girls and cool boys we all r here to decide wedding venue of arnika wedding.

All together-Arnika

Rudra-arrey arnav+mallika=arnika guys.

All-ohh

Mallika blushed while arnav smiled.

Arnav-common guys suggest places for destination wedding.

Anika-ek min bhai shaadi kiski hai

Arnav-ofcouse hamari annu.

Anika-toh aap hi decide karenge naa.

Arnav-idk aap sab hi batao .
Anika-bhaiya aap nahi lekin bhabhi ne toh decide kiya hoga. Har ladki ka apni shadi ko leke kai arman hote hai mallika bhabhi ke bhi toh honge.

All agreed with anika

Gauri-haa bhaiya aapne mallika di se toh nahi poocha.

Arnav went towards mallika bent on his knees taking her hand in his he asked-mallika i am sry maine tumse nahi poocha tum baatao tumhe apni shaadi kaha karni hai.

Mallika was touched she said i want my mairrage in agra in front of taj mahal.

Arnav-so guys decided our wedding would take place in agra in front of taj mahal.

Mallika hugged him and whispered in his ears i love u arnav.

Arnav hugging back i love u 2 mallika.

All were happy they congratulated each other.

Here shivaay eyes were on anika he saw that anika was nt happy something was disturbing her.
He took anika away drom others to corner.

Shivaay-(cupped her face) anika why r u sad is something bothering u tell me.

Anika-was touched by his concern. Tears welled up in anika eyes.

Shivaay-(paaniked) seeing tears in her eyes. Anika why r u crying tell me ?

Anika could nt control he just hugged him and cried vigouresly. Shivaay could nt know the reason of her crying.
She was continuesely crying not stoping at all so to calm her shivaay placed his lips on anika💋 anika was still sobbing she slowly calmed down and responded to kiss. Slowly her hand went to his hairs and his hand went to her waist pulling her more closer .
shivaay deepen kiss the kiss seeing anika responding.

Reality stuck anika(misundestanding about shivaay and tia)she pushed him.
Shivaay was shocked by her sudden action.

Anika-(shouted) i hate u mr.shivaay singh oberoi... crying.and ran from there.

Here shivaay was standing still i hate u words were revolving around his mind.

Their anika drove back to mansion she ran to her room locked the door and cried viguorusley.

Here shivaay was feelibg guilty to kis her without her permission.
he called her but she did nt pick her phone nor did she reply to any messages.

Nxt day..
Anika ignored shivaay whole day .shivay tried to talk with her but he failed.

This turn shivaay into sso.

Shivaay-get ready anika ro face shivaay singh oberoi doing his famous hair flick.

Precap:-what is going in shivaay mind?
How will shivaay manofy anika?
Will their misunderstanding be cleared?

To know ans of this questions wait for nxt update.

Do vote and comment.