CHP:-22

Here u go guys enjoy reading.....

Leap of 2 years..(as written in leap update )

Shivaay and arnav both joint their family buissness and with their knowledge they florished their buissness all over world.

Anika had become no1 fashion designer in paris and newyork with her own botique.
(Others u know)

It has been 2 yrs since anika left india but shivaay and anika's friendship bond grew stronger they use to video  chat sometimes .
Anika was coming to india for fashion event which was surprise for all of them nobody knew it nor her family nor shivaay in short no one.

Anika switched off her phone a day before returning to india.

Here shivaay was trying anika s no which was shown switched off

Shivaay-kamal hai yeh ladki phone kyu switch off rakha hai,shayad battery dead ho gai ho use message kar deta hoon.

Nxt morning shivaay tried but still switched off he called arnav to ask that did he get message of anika.

Arnav- no infact meri oreo se parso se baat nahi hui hai phone bhi switch off aa raha hai.i hope voh theek ho.

Shivaay -dont worry i'll find out.

Here anika reached india she was very happy after 2 yrs she sould meet her family and best friend.

Anika took cab and direct went to raizada mansion.

Anika tip-toed inside and saw arnav back facing the door and is on phone call she silently went behind and closed his eyes with her hands.

Arnav-princess!(shocked+surprise)

Anika-bhaiya how come u know its me (pout)

Arnav turned and hugged her he swirl her around in happiness (cupped her face) how r u princess ,why were u not picking up my calls, u should have told me i would have come to recieve u.

Anika kept her hand on his mouth-shh....baiya kitne sawal poochte hai aap mein aap sabko surprise dena chahati thi .mera mumbai mein fashion event hai usi ke liye mein 2 week ke liye aaie hoon aur sab kaha hai maa,papa.

Arnav-princess voh sab udaipur gaye hai sharma uncle ke bete ki wedding attend karne vih 1 week baad aayge.

Anika-kya(sad) mujhe aur ek week rukna hoga unse milne..😞

Arnav-princess dont be sad,go and freshen up i'll make ur favourite aloo puri for u.

Anika-(hugged him) i love u bhaiya,ty

Arnav -ur welcome ...go

Anika-bhaiya dont tell shivaay i want to surprise him and all others.

Arnav-as u say.

Anika got freshen up had food and now was going to oberoi mansion to surprise shivaay and others.

Anika went to oberoi mansion seeing her both rudra and om run to her and trio hugged each other.

Om-how r u annu what a pleasent surprise.

Rudra-didi u r looking so hot aur aap kaise hoo kash aap meri age jitni hoti toh mein apka boyfriend ban jaata( he got smack on his head by om)

Anika laughed -i'm fine how r u mr.artist and how is are gauri madam.

Om-(hearing gauri om blushed)-Im fine and also she is fine but busy with her schedule.

Anika-How r u my hot and handsome photographer.

Rudra-ekdum khidkitod di.
Ther hi-fied each other.

Anika-omru where is shivaay?

Rudra-o someone is getting desperate to meet bhaiya!

Anika blushed to avoid further teasing she gave angry glare to rudra and rudra made puppy face.

Om-annika he is in his room as always working.

Rudra-All the best di..

Anika-kyu?

Rudra-abhi bhaiya gusse mein phone no 205 ko shahid kar diya,bhot gusse mein hai.

Anika-tum fikar mat karo rudy mujhe tumhare bhaiya mr.bagad bille ko shaant karna aata hai.

Om-by guys anika i 'm going to art gallery .

Anika-kk by take care (hugged him)

Om -byy
He went out of house..

Anika-rudra where is dadi and others

Rudra-didi ur family and my family has gone to udaipur to attend wedding.

Anika-yaa arnav bhai told.kk rudy ab mein jake shivaay se milke aati hoon.

Rudra-di mein bhi ek event cover karne jaa raha hu. by (hugged)

Anika -by ru .Now get ready shivaay for surprise.

Anika tip toed to shivaay room she did nt find him.
Anika went inside room she hide behind curtains.

Shivaay full sso mode- mishra mujhe voh deal chaihe matlab chaihe ,shivaay singh oberoi ko naa sunne ki adadt nahi and other phone crashed to death which hit anika toe as she was behind curtain.

She winced in pain shivaay who heard this turned back and splash...anika throwed water on him .

Shivaay-fhat the wu....he saw he was shocked +surprised to see anika here that to in his room in front of him .
Anika called shivaays name but he was standing still now anika emptied whole jug of water on shivaay to bring him back to world.

Shivaay-paanika!
Shivaay just ran to her and pulled her to tight hug he could nt believe his anika is in front of him.

Anika-(broke hug) surprise.

Shivaay- anika how come u here ..aur 2 din se phone kyu nahi utha rahi thi pata hai hum kitna pareshan ho gaye the u have no idea anika...

Anika-shivaay chup i want to give u all surprise.

Shivaay-surprise jan nikal gai thi mer....

Oh jaana background music with cute eyelock.

Anika-kya kaha jaan...

Shivaay-avoiding her gaze kuch nahi voh..

Anika-voh kya shivaay and started moving towards him and shivaay moved backwards .
Anika was loving seeing shivaay bheegi billi avtar she thought fo play with it .
She trapped shivaay between her and wall anika was chuckling seeing his nervousness.

She traced her finger from his forehead to his chin and said say naa shivaay..why did u stop .

She came more close to him and gave him sweet cheek kiss shivaay blushed heavily anika burst out in laughter seeing shivaays condition.

Now r sso flip the position now anika was trapped between him and wall.Now shivaay smirked.Now annika was nervous shivaay slowly traced his finger from her forehead to chin and started giving kisses first on forehead then on both eyes then on her cheeks then on nose tip anika was breathing heavely due their proximity shivaay was also enjoying it and now his gaze was on her lips slowly shivaay started moving close to her and.....

Precap:-shivika kiss or something else.

(Guys shiv and anika both like each other but have nt expressed their feeling.staying 2 yrs far from each other they realise how imp r they for each other.)

Do vote and comment guys .