CHP:-13

As promised here u go nxt chp...

When they al were about to leave security staff informed them that their 1 private jet is been taken by elder raizadas(to delhi for attending wedding.) and other 1 has problem in his engine so we cannot take it.

Arnav-How could u be so irresponsible. U should have told me.(angry)

Anika-bhai its kk it happens sometimes .Do not be angry it is nt good for ur health.

Arnav-i know princess but all of were so excited i spoiled it.

Shivaay-nothing is getting spoiled arnav. Shivaay Singh Oberoi can do anything.
Khanna get the private jet ready in 15 min.
He cut the call and did his famous hair flick.
Guys goa is onn.

Rudra runned and hugged him -ty bhaiya i love u.

Anika-ty shivaay(with bright smile)

Shivaay-it was my pleasure anika.
Comeon guys v have to go to airport.
All reached airport and boarded in plane all seated partner wise.
Shivika
Gaurika
Ruvya
Arnika

As plane was taking off anika quickly hugged the thing beside her means she hugged  shivaay arm and hided her face as she was scared.shivaay saw that and to calm her down he hugged back her and till plane was stable in air .Once anika was normal she quickly took her hand back and said sorry.

Shivaay-its kk anika i understand.
They both were stealing glances with each other.

Other side ..
Arnav and mallika were staling glances and mallika was blushing .arnav slightly interwined his one finger with mallika and when she did nt protest he interwined his hands with her they both saw each other and blushed.

As usual rudra and bhavya were fighting with each other on silly topic.
Rudra-tum apne aap ko bohot smart samajti .

Bhavya-aapse toh kahi zyada ,dumbell oberoi

Rudra-toh tum jalkukdi

Bhavya-jalkukdi matlab!

Rudra-voh toh anika di ko pata.unke words kitne cute aur ajeeb hote hai naa.

Bhavya-Haa voh toh hai.
And they forgot about their fight and talked about random things.

On other side..
Gauri slept on omkaras sholder he was happy seeing this.some hair strands falled on her face ,omkara hesitately put those hair strands back and he also slept for sometime.

After journey of 3 hrs the plane landed in goa .All were very excited especially rudy and other girls.

Raizadas had many penthouse and private beaches in goa. So they went to the penthouse.one penthouse for girls and one for boys both were beside each other.
All were tired so they thought to take rest and meet at dinner time.
All had their respective room in penthouse so they all carried their luggage to respective rooms and slept due to tiredness.

At night all met at dining area which was exaxtly between the two penthouses decorated beautifully and also had couches little far from area to enjoy cool breeze and water . They all had dinner and went near the beach to hang out for sometime.All sat near beach on couches but their was one member absent..anika

Not seeing anika shivaay got paniked and asked arnav.Arnav told nt to worry as whenever they cme here anika walks on beach alone for sometime and dont u worry our 2 of bodyguards r there with her to protect her.

Their anika was walking bare foot in sand when a group of 4 to 5 boys full in drunken state came there and saw anika.They started talking rubbish and started walking towards anika.The two bodyguards came forward to protect her but the boys hit them with beer bottle and they got unconciouss.

Their shivaay was nt feeling well he thought something is wrong so he went to check wheather anika is alright or not when he went there he was shocked to see that....

Precap:-to get ans of that wait for nxt chp
The clue is new entry .

Do vote and comment.❤