CHP:-39

Enjoy reading guys.....💕

In hospital.....

At morning anika was still sleeping shivaay woke up and went near anika caresses her hair and gave her forehead kiss feeling his touch anika smiled in sleep which brought smile on shivaay face.

After some time arnav came to see anika she was conciouss lost in deep thoughts.

Arnav-(caressing her hair)princess what r u thinking.

Anika- bhai koi mujhe maarna chahata hai lekin kyu..maine toh kabhi kiska bura nahi kiya(tears rolling down her cheek).

Arnav-(hugged her tightly)nothing will happen to u oreo ,i promise i'll protect u..plzz dont cry(also had tears in his eyes).

Anika smiled faintly.

Arnav-this is nt my kidkitod anika,she is strongest nt a cry baby.

Anika-bhaiyu i'm nt cry babay.(pout)

Arnav-kk u rest..

Anika-bhaiya i want to go home mein rest karke thak gai hoon.yaha mujhe michmichi ho rahi hai plzz...(puppy face)

Arnav-princess,kk i'll talk to doctor till then take rest.

Shivaay was witnessing whole scene he made self promise that he will protect his anika he will nt even let single scratch on her.

Arnav went out and shivaay came in with anikas favourite bouquet of flowers full of red roses and chochlates.

Anika saw him with flowers and remembered flashback....

(Guys its flashback before they got seprated when they were in college).

Anika and shivaay were project partners.
Shivaay came to raizada mansion for project completion.
He entered her room and saw a small gardern attach to it ..he went to that side and saw diffrent types of roses grown making gardern more beautiful.

he went to that side and saw diffrent types of roses grown making gardern more beautiful

While anika came with 2 cups of coffee she did nt find shivaay ..she went towards gardern in search of him.

Anika-shivaay where r u?
(He saw him in gardern)
Shivaay what r u doing here.

Shivaay-anika its just beautiful.

Anika-i know i love roses especially red ones so i with help of bhai growed this preety flowers with love and care.

Shivaay-so u love red roses.

Anika-ofcourse..chalo lets go inside and finish r project.

2nd flashback...
(After their first kiss and before their breakup)

It was just sometime before anika's birthday.
Shivaay wanted to surprise her so he climbed pipe and entered inside anika room.

Anika was having bath so shivaay hide behind curtains she came out in shorts and crop top.