CHP:-42

Enjoy reading guys...

Their ragini was very happy.

Ragini pov
Ab tak to anika ko pata chal hi gaya hoga...bichari..

Their all went behind that person towards room and saw all dresses scattered here and their and some were torn.

All were shocked to see..
Anika went towards dresses bend down on knees ...tears formed in her eyes.
Arnav went towards her and kept his hands on her shoulder while anika just hugged him tight and cried.

Anika-bhaiya ...now what we will do...my all hardwork(sobs) everything is destroyed bhaiya.

Arnav-(hugged back) anika we will do something plzz dont cry.

Anika-bhaiya somebody purposely did it and destroyed my hardwork..(crying)

Shivaay-khanna get me cctv photage now i want to know who dare to mess with us (angry)

Anika was crying as all her hardwork went down the drains.

Arnav-shh..dont cry we r trying r best.

Anika-nothing can be done bhaiya i'm nxt everything is over.
My dream..everything finished.

Shivaay and arnav tried their best but they could nt do anything.

Person-miss anika its ur turn.

Anika -coming.

Shivaay-anika wht will u do now?

Anika-i will tell them everything.

Arnav-but princess..

Anika-no bhai i'll say it.
And saying this she went outside and informed everyone.

Anika was disqualified and results were declared and winner was Malhotra Fashion House.

Anika ka sar sharam se niche juk gaya tha.

Ragini was on cloud 9 as she won and anika lose also uske company ka naam aur stocks doob gaya.

Ragini collected the award and went towards anika.

Ragini-anika i completed my challange i won and u loose..i really feel pity for u (having victory smile)

Anika could nt take it more she just ran from their while tears flowing from her eyes and all ran behind her.

And shocked..

Guys i know its small update but has twist which will unfold in nxt chp..till then enjoy reading.

Precap:- who was shocked and why?

Did anika really fail or something else.

To know answers wait for nxt update.

Do vote and comment guys..💕