CHP:- 46

Thankyou for ur love and support guys.
Enjoy reading...💕

Both arnav and shivaay took their respective cars and started following anika.

Their anika had made plan of long drive rather than going home.

Arnav and shivaay were able to trace anika car with help of GPS .

Shivaay tried to call anika.

Shivaay-anika pick up the call damit.

Anika saw shivaay calling her she picked up the call.

Shivaay-Hello anika

Anika-wht happened shivaay.

Shivaay-stop the car tum jaha pe bhi ho just stop the car.

Anika-but why..

Shivaay-anika jyada sawal mat karo i said just stop the car.

Anika-kk..
Anika tried applying brakes but it were fail.

Anika-shivaay(paniked)shivaay brakes r failed.

Shivaay- what,anika dont panik v r coming.

Shivaay and arnav increased the speed of car as it was empty road they saw anika's car at some distance and increased the speed.

They both reached either side of car arnav at left while shivaay at right side with their cars.

Arnav-anika dont u worry hum tumhe kuch nahi hone denge.

Anika trying her level best to stop the car but nothing is happening.

Anika-bhaiya nothing is working, everything is over bhaiya.

Shivaay-just shut the hell up anika hum tumhe kuch nahi hone denge.

Anika saw a tree ...and thought its a only way to stop the car.

Anika just took a turn towards tree and thud..

Arnav-princess
Shivaay-anikaaa.

They both got down the car and ran towards anika car.

Shivaay opened the car door and took unconciouss anika in his arms and her forehead bleeding .

When they just walked some distance from the car their was a huge blast.
Shivaay and arnav bend down while shivaay just hugged anika tightly as his life only depends on her.

They took her in car and sprinkled water she gain concioussness.

Anika-bhai,shivaay.

Arnav just hugged her tightly and said r u fine princess mein toh dar gaya tha.

Anika-i'm fine bhai itni aasani se aap logo ka picha nahi chodungi.

Both shivay and arnav let out a chuckle.

Arnav got a call-kk i'll be their.

Shivaay-arnav what happenned r u going somewhere.

Arnav-shivaay i need to go mallika needs me but anika...

Shivaay-dont u worry i'll take care of anika and we r going to oberoi mansion.

Arnav- tysm bro(hugged him)

Shivaay-anika is my best friend yaar uske liye mein kuch bhi kar sakta hu.

They bid goodbye to each other.

Shivaay drove towards oberoi mansion ...
Anika slept in car so without disturbing her shivaay picked her up in his arms and took her to his room and laid her on bed covering with duvet.

He came back with first aid kit and dressed her forehead wound and gave sweet forehead kiss and left the room.

After sometime anika woke up from sleep with little head ache and found herself in shivaay's room she called-shivaay

Shivaay came with delicious breakfast which brought twinkle in her eyes she just took it or i can say snatch it from his hands and eat with closed eyes.
Shivaay smiled at her cute antics.

Anika-umm...kya khidkitod khaana hai i just loved it shivaay..ty.

Shivaay-ur welcome chalo nave have ur medicine.

Anika-(making face) medicine ...no i'm nt gone have it.

Shivaay-anikaaa..have it.

Anika-no mr.bagad bille i'm nt gone have it.

And she runs from room and shivaay run behind her.

Anika hide behind sofa from shivaay.

(Just like in ishqbaaz)

But shivaay is no less he can feel anika presence so he caught anika hiding behind sofa and went from other side and sat their

(As shown in above picture👆)

Anika shocked to see shivaay before she could run shivaay caught hold of her.

Anika made puppy face..and she got idea and smirked while shivaay was confused seeing her smirking.

Slowly anika moved towards shivaay....

Shivaay went backwards while anika moved forward and shivaay was caged between anika and pillar.
Anika slowly traced her finger from his forehead to chin and shivaay closed his eyes ,getting opportunity anika ran inside room and locked it.

Shivaay came back to his senses and -anikaaaa u have to pay for this .

Shivaay moved towards his room only to find it lock from inside.

Shivaay-anika yeh kya bachpana hai darwaza kholo aur bacho ki tara zid mat karo aur yeh dawai kha lo.

Anika-nahi shivaay mujhe dawai khane ke naam se hi mich-michi hoti hai mein nahi khaungi naa hi darwaza kholungi, tumhe jo karna hai tum karo.

Shivaay got idea and smirked he slowly went towards pool side to find his room window slightly open getting opportunity he entered the room through window shocking anika.

(Guys some of u may be thinking ke that unknown person is only targeting anika nor shivaay nor arnav right, iss question ka ans app logo ko jaldi milega.)

Precap:- shivika moments.

Do vote and comment guys..💕

Nxt update very soon😃