CHP:-21

Enjoy reading guys😄...

Today was their graduation day..

Arnav and shivaay were top rankers of college .

Anika had completed her fashion designing course she was been called to paris to work as intern with the biggest company for 1 year.

Om had become famous artist.

Gauri started her own wedding planner company.

Bhavya became IPS officer.

Mallika became model.

And rudra became photographer.

All were successful at first step of their career.

Anika was happy as she had dream to work with the biggest company of fashion designing in paris.But somewhere she was not happy ,as she has to go far away from her friends and family for whole 1 year.

1 day before going to paris she locked herself in room she did not come out of room as she was sad she was called by everyone even arnav tried but she did nt open the door.

So arnav called shivomru,mallika,gauri, bhavya for help all tried many things but of no use.
so shivaay got an idea he entered her room through window he saw anika sitting on bed(shivaay was facing her back) she felt someone presence in room so she turned around and saw shivaay within no time she ran to him and tight hugged him.

Shivaay was taken aback for monment but then he understood her reason of getting sad.

He made her sit on bed and made her face him he wiped her tears and said..-anika why r u crying is something wrong.

Anika-(looked up in his eyes)i am nt knowing wht to do ,how will i stay alone far away from all of u for whole 1 year.

Shivaay-i understand anika but ur first priority is fashion designing right and if the topic is about staying alone then will often come to paris to meet u.

Listening this anika smiled brightly.
Anika -pinky promise

Shivaay -pinky promise. Umm ....anika i have something for u

Anika-(excited) what is it shivaay.

Shivaay -first close ur eyes.

Anika pouted
Shivaay -anika...

Anika-kk mr. Bagadbilla

Shivaay made her wear a beautiful heart shape locket

And said whenever u r feeling alone or u have something imp u see this locket it will give u strength and also tell u that i'm with u anika.

Anika was just mesmerised seeing locket and hearing shivaays words she gave him tight hug and sweet peck on cheeks and said i'll miss u shivaay.

Shivaay-i'll miss u too anika(tightning the hug)and gave forehead kiss.
Now common lets go otside all r waiting for u.

Anika went outside arnav hugged her and said is she fine later all spend sometime together then bid goodbye they all decided that they will go to airport to see off anika.

And the day arrived anika bid all her family members and reached airport where all yongsters had come she hugged all one by one all gave her gifts .Arnav told her to take care of her he had tears as anika never went away from him .
Shivaay also bid goodbye to anika with heavy heart he was feeling like something had gone far away from him .

And both are shivaay and anika went in opposite directions to persue their goals.

Precap:-2 yrs leap.

Do vote and comment guys and also the leap chp would be updated by tonight if u guys want or else from tommorrow.