CHP:-31

Enjoy reading guys...💕

Today their was no function so they all decided to rest due to tiredness so they all gathered near resort pool area.

Boys were having fun in pool while girls were chi -chatting.
Arnav got idea he ...

Arnav and boys made a plan...

Arnav-mallika cme here...

Mallika went towards arnav and bent down at edge of swimming pool in mean time arnav caught hold of her hand and splash she fell into swimming pool.

All laughed while mallika was shocked...

(Om had committed to gauri)
Om came out of swimming pool and took gauri in his arms she struggled to get out but of no use he jump in swimming pool with gauri in his arms...all cheered while gauri blushed.

Same with rudra he forced bhavya and made her jump in swimming pool with him.
All were having funtime splashing water on each other but our shivay and anika were in their tadi nor shivaay forced nor anika was intrested.

Raj came to pool area and saw this. He saw all r enjoying but anika was sitting and working on laptop and sometime smiling seeing them.

Raj got idea he went behind anika took her in his arms.

Anika-choco wht r u doing put me down.

This scene was witnessed by all and in all of them one was angry.

Raj-no shona we r here for enjoying nt for buissness purpose...

Anika-no put me down u idiot and started hitting him with her tiny fist.

Raj jumped with anika in his hand and she was all wet ....their shivaay anger had reached top hevwas going to get out of pool but all stopped him...

Anika got opportunity to..(u know guys)

And also the dj started all dance in water and anika dance the way that she was close to raj infact raj also did nt left this opportunity..( not with bad intentions)

Latercall disspersed to their room for getting freshen up.

................................................

Now raj could nt wait anymore to say his feelings to anika but still he feared but like god had fullfilled his wish to propose anika for mairrage as raj father Raghav malhotra talked with anika father Ram Raizada for raj and anika mairrage as being dad he knew his sons feelings which raj had nt shared with him.

In evening....

The Ram Singh Raizada called everyone for an announcement.

All gathered including oberois..

Arnav-papa u called all of us?

Ram-yes ,i have announcement to do.

Anika-is everything alright?

Ram-yes princess.

Arnav-so whats the matter..

Ram- SHAADI

Arnav-shaadi?

Anika-shaadi?

Shivaay-shaadi?

Om-shaadi?

Rudra-shaadi?

Mallika-shaadi?

Gauri-shaadi?

Bhavya-shaadi?

Ram-shaadi anika ki
All.....

Anika and all 'KYA'(all shocked especially shivaay)

Arnav-kab
Shivaay-kisse
Om-kyu
Rudra-kaha
Gauri-kisleye......

Ram-Raj Malhotra se..
(Shivaka shocked raj rocked😜)

Raj was nt prsent their as he had gone out for some work)

Precap:-
Anika-kya kar rahe ho aap mere room mein mr.oberoi

Shivaay-tumse baat karne aya hoon.

Anika-mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni mr.oberoi ,aap jaiye...

And.......

Do vote and comment guys