CHP:-25

As promised enjoy reading guys❤❤...

In raizada mansion...

Anika was alone in the house working on her designs. Suddenly power got cut.

And u all know anika is afraid of darkness.

She started sweating badly and got paniked anika went in search of arnav but none was their in mansion she called arnav but he did not pick up phone nor shivaay picked up phone as they were in inp board meeting.

She was walking suddenly she fell down and her head banged with nearby table she got hurt but still she went out room in search of security but no one was their she paniked more she once again tried to call but her phone battery was dead. As their was no light she was carefully climbing down the stairs but unfortunately her leg got stuck in carpet she rolled down the stairs which injured her head badly she became unconsciouss.

Their in meeting shivaay was feeling restless he was nt at all intrested in meeting.As meeting got over arnav and shivaay opened their phone to see 5 to 6 missed calls of anika.

Arnav-5 to 6 missed call of annika hope she is fine.

Shivaay-i think we should go and check once,i am feeling something is wrong.

In mansion a man came and at that time the power came back he was shocked to see anika lying in pool of blood. He immediately picked her up and took her to hospital.

Here arnav was driving car rashly they both reached the mansion and were shocked to see blood on the floor.

Arnav-(shouted)anika and ran in house in search of her.

Shivaay also searched house but they did nt find anika.
Arnav and shivaay got paniked.

At same time arnav got call from that person he informed that anika is in hospital she is injured hearing this the phone fell down his hands .
He ' thud' fell down on floor.

Shivaay ran to him-what happened arnav where is anika.

Arnav-(crying) anika is in hospital

And this was shock for shivaay.
He told arnav that they should reach hospital asap.

Both arnav and shivaay reached hospital in 10 min .
Arnav went towards anika ward hevsaw doctor coming out of room.

Arnav-doctor how is anika?

Doctor- she is fine injuries are not deep. She needs complete rest and love for 2 to 3 days she would be fine.
Arnav thanked doctor.

He thanked the person who brought anika to hospital at right time.And the person was none other than RAJ MALHOTRA..

Yes he had come to india to attend arnav's wedding.

Arnav-ty raj mein tumhara aisan kabhi nahi bholonga tumne meri jaan (anika) bachaie hai.

Raj- bhaiya aap mujhe sharminda kar rahe hai anika meri sabse achi dost hai mein uske liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon.

Arnav hugged raj.shivaay felt bad as he was nt able to protect her but happy as she is fine.

Arnav-what haplened exactly raj how did u got to know?

Raj- actually bhaiya i was coming to meet anu when i came their was power cut but it arrived after2 min what i saw i was shocked to see anika lying unconciouss in pool of blood so i just took her here and then informed u.

Arnav-thanks once again dude.

Raj smiled.

Nurse-patient is conciouss she is asking for arnav bhaiya who is arnav among u 3.

Arnav-me

Arnav went inside room and saw anika and ran to her and hugged her he cried and said sry and said once again i failed as brother.
Anika just shut his mouth and nodded in noo.

Arnav gave her forehead kiss and asked her what happened how did she get hurt?

Both raj and shivaay entered ...

Anika- bhaiya i was working on my designs and suddenly power got cut i got panicked so i tried ur and shivaay but u did nt pick up my phone and then my phone battery got dead i was walking by stairs but my leg got slip and i fell from stairs.

Arnav-annu u should take care of urself and sry anika when u needed me i was nt there for u.

Anika-bhaiya its kk.

Raj-how r u shona

Anika-choco(literally shouted) when did u cme,how r u?

Arnav-anika he was one who brought u here.

Anika-ty choco.

With that raj hugged anika.

Shivaay-anika im sry ..i was nt able to protect u and how r u feeling now.

Anika-(nt looking at him) im fine ,ty.

Shivaay was sad as anika was still ignoring him.

Anika was taken home as she was discharged from hospital arnav and shivaay took anika to her room .arnav asked shivaay to stay with anika as he is going with raj to make special dinner for her.

Shivaay was happy as now he could talk to anika.
They went closing the door.
Shivaayvwent and sat beside anika still she did nt face him.

Shivaay-i'm sry anika that day i kissed u without ur permission i'm guilty for that.

Anika-(seeing other side) its kk shivaay.

Shivaay-anika plzz look at me and talk i cannot bear ur silence.

Anika-shivaay i dont want to talk to u plzz go from here with tears.

Shivaay-cupped her face ..plzz tell me anika

Anika jerked his hand and said shivaay i'm sleepy u plzz go out and closed her eyes.

Shivaay with no other option left went out of room.

Precap:-guess it.

Do vote and comment guys.