CHP:-14

Guys i loved ur response..ty so much here u go with new chp.

Shivaay went in search of anika .He was shocked to see that bodyguards and 4 to 5 boys r lying uncounciouss.
He became more worried for anika.

Before sometime...

Anika was surrounded by this boys she was ready to fight .She kicked and punched 2 of them but they were strong enough to get hold of her .anika tried to free herself she shouted for help so their came hero to save our anika(sry guys he is nt shivaay). He beat the boys blue and black.
After that he went to anika to ask if she is kk.And the guy was the

And the guy was the

Raj Malhotra

Anika thanked him.

Anika-ty so much for helping me.

Raj-ur welcome ,by the way what is ur name beautiful lady(flirting)

Anika-(with smile )Anika

Raj-that a lovely name just like u wait r u anika singh raizada?(seeing chand bracelete)

Anika-yaa but how do u know?

Raj-Annie its me raj ur choco (pet name) do u remember.

Anika-omg choco (tight hug) how r u? Tum london gaye toh hame bhool hi gaye.And   u know i really missed u.

Raj-im sry shona( anika pet name given by raj) i could nt contact u .but u really become beautiful shona.

Anika-(blushed) ty choco but u r also hot and handsome!

Raj blushed
Raj saw deep cut on anikas hand-u have got hurt come i'll do the first aid.
And what r u doing late night all alone here.

Anika-actually i came here for walk u know bhai is also with us here we all friends came here for holiday and what about u?

Raj-actually i came here for buissness purpose and now its over so i'll be returning back to london by tommorrow evening.

Anika-(being sad)thats nt fair choco now u have to stay here with us for someday ..plzz,plzz (making puppy face)

Raj-kk shona apka hukum sar aankho par.

Anika -in excitment once again hugged him.
Raj common we will go to our penthouse to give surprise to bhai and all come on dont say no.

Raj had no ther option so he said yess and both moved towards the penthouse.

In present..

Shivaay was searching for anika .he had tears in his eyes that if something happenned to anika then?suddenly he saw two figures coming towards him and when he saw anika he just ran to her and embraced her in tight hug.
Both anika and raj were surprised.

Shivaay-where the hell u have being anika? U know how worried i was for u? R u mad roaming in beach alone at late night,if something would have happened to u then?(he was angry +worried)

Anika understood his fear and said its kk shivaay im fine,plzz calm down .choco saved me from that cheapde boys.

Shivaay-(confused)choco?

Anika-oh i forgot to introduce him he is my childhood friend raj malhotra my choco(side hugging)and choco he is my best friend shivaay singh oberoi.

Shivaay was somewhat jealous but they both shaked hand and they all went towards penthouse.

(Guys anika and raj were neighbours so they know each other.raj is same age as shivaay both r helping their father in buissnes.)

(Raj has secret crush on anika which is known to arnav)

Precap:-Jealous Shivaay or Raj.

Enjoy chp do vote and comment.
Nxt chp anytime.❤